Best Way to Make 100K Online?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What is the best way to make your first $100k online?

The answer is Affiliate Marketing!

That’s because it is a free method and you don’t need high level skills.

All you need is find the right product (a product that has high chances of selling) and the right selling technique (a marketing plan).

Affiliate marketing does not mean, you go to Amazon or Clickbank, choose a bunch of products and start sharing the links on your social media and blog posts.

Here are some ideas to make money with affiliate marketing.

Join Fiverr affiliate program, make a video on how you can make money on fiverr, or write a blog post, or an ebook, and share your affiliate link. Or create a fee course on how to make money on Fiverr and promote your affiliate link.

Webull is a trading platform. Create a tutorial (video, ebook, course, etc.) on how to start investing and trading sticks, and promote your webull affiliate link.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a nice way of generating income , but at the same time it may not really be easy as you are thinking. it is something that needs a lot of dedication before you can even think of making money close to 100,000 dollars.

I have seen affiliate marketers out there that are making enough money that is able to sustain them on monthly basis and to have some savings , but according to what they said, it is not easy to makes people buy these products.

I don't really know the possibility of making up to 100,000 dollars with affiliate marketing but I believe if you dedicate your time to learn and understand more about affiliate marketing the possibility of you making enough money will be sure

Every online business need dedication and that is what you have to give if you are interested to use it to your advantage

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am yet to make 100K USD online, I started my online money-making journey in early 2020. It took me a couple of months to receive my payment. However, in six months' time, I was already making $500 per month. When I celebrated my first anniversary of making money online, I was making as much as I used to earn with my offline job. When I started working online, I planned to work at least 10 hours every day and make $5000 per month, I work 12 hours per day on average, with no weekend breaks, but I am yet to make $5000 per month by working online. Making $100K is a far cry for me, however, I am hopeful that I will reach that point one day. I am doing a lot of things to build my passive income and if my efforts turned out to be right, I hope to make a good passive income.