What's the best business idea with 100k capital?

U-Exchange

Well, i discussed this with my friends but they gave me several solutions. With that amount of money most of them talked about starting a POS business. I don't really know how to operate that and I don't know how much profit they do make daily.

Please guys i really want to hear from you, how do you think i can double this money legitimately?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes the size of the capital may not be the problem why a business could not be established in the right and proper way in most cases it could be how the capital of the business is being used that totally determines how long the business will actually be in existence . Given the capital amount of 100k an individual can actually establish a good and profitable business . Assuming he have the right location and the motivation to work in order to make a profitable and benefiting business and individual can you use 100k to establish a POS business stand . Yes with 100k an individual can establish a point-of-sales ATM stand . He must also make sure that there is actually no existing POS stand in the area so that he could be sure to meet the needs of the individual who are living in that area all by himself .

Finally another business solution I will also give to an individual who have a capital summation of 100k is the establishment of a petty trading shop , where food stores and other consumer goods are being sold . The income and the profit generated from the business could be used to expand the business to a more greater span .