Best time to work online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me the atmospheric condition of my environment matters olot when I need to log in to work. I tend to write better when the atmosphere is really calm and this is mostly in the morning or late evening. I know at this time my brain would have been a lot relaxed to think things critically to be able to comment intelligently.

The truth is that forum posting needs one writing logically since these write ups are read by a lot of people that needs valuable replies. So one shouldn't just comment for just the sake of it or money. It should have substance. So do you think the time of the day should be considered when trying to work on a PTP. site?

Chommyluv

For me the atmospheric condition of my environment matters olot when I need to log in to work. I tend to write better when the atmosphere is really calm and this is mostly in the morning or late evening. I know at this time my brain would have been a lot relaxed to think things critically to be able to comment intelligently.

The truth is that forum posting needs one writing logically since these write ups are read by a lot of people that needs valuable replies. So one shouldn't just comment for just the sake of it or money. It should have substance. So do you think the time of the day should be considered when trying to work on a PTP. site?
I prefer early in the morning (every hour of the day) and late in the night by then i will be alone, no distraction whatsoever and with that I will be able to think well before pondering any suggestions or posting any thread. During the day a lot of things can easily distract you; work. One can't serve two masters at a time, so typing on the forum need undivided attention.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

As for me I use to find it more easier to work online whenever my mind is at rest . When the mind is at rest one will be compose and write good thing down.
And when you don't have any other things in mind you will be more concentrate and succeed in whatever things you are doing at that moment.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well most times I prefer to work online early in the morning, as my head will be so calm that time and more over i won't be distracted and disturbed. And again also like it in the night before I go to bed. When I have my earpiece to my ear and with cool songs rolling in, lol. I think I'm inspired to work better with the songs.
Yeah it is always refreshing to work online in the mornings and energizing too. You have well-rested through out the night so everything is calm. All you need to think out to give work on the sites will flow without much cracking of the brain. Sometimes adding music to it does help

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well most times I prefer to work online early in the morning, as my head will be so calm that time and more over i won't be distracted and disturbed. And again also like it in the night before I go to bed. When I have my earpiece to my ear and with cool songs rolling in, lol. I think I'm inspired to work better with the songs.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I enjoy the serenity when it's night or early hours of the morning. Everywhere is calm at this period and I tend to perform better, my productivity is at the peak at the said time. For mental sanity it's always good to take a napp at some intervals to enhance the brain's performance and to mental health. Posting on forums is fun though.
There was a time I was steadily working mostly in the early mornings and late at time. I really enjoyed it because the weather then is really cool and calm. Nothing to heat up the brain, It is even better the more when I’m writing articles I can really concentrate during this period

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I enjoy the serenity when it's night or early hours of the morning. Everywhere is calm at this period and I tend to perform better, my productivity is at the peak at the said time. For mental sanity it's always good to take a napp at some intervals to enhance the brain's performance and to mental health. Posting on forums is fun though.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I used to be a night owl when I was writing articles, stories and movie scripts. But now that I have retired it is my best time to work in the morning. My mind is fresh and more alert because maybe I get tired in the later part of the day. My bedtime is 9 pm and I want to be rested after dinner time.
Yeah I think it is better to work when it is really convenience especially when you can be inspired. The body sometimes just needs us to take a break then at that it good to rest. When you come back to work you woul be more refreshed and energized to work better

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I used to be a night owl when I was writing articles, stories and movie scripts. But now that I have retired it is my best time to work in the morning. My mind is fresh and more alert because maybe I get tired in the later part of the day. My bedtime is 9 pm and I want to be rested after dinner time.

Hina

Your individual work output is an indisputable measure of your productivity. Pay attention to when you hit your stride—that sweet spot where you’re in the “zone” and truly producing top-notch work that you feel good about. Conversely, noticing what time of day (if any) you tend to fall into a slump is just as important.

Rafel30

Midnight works best for me to work online. I am more relaxed and well composed but my major problem is sleep. The body needs rest at night. So I have reduced my night hours and decided to work more during the day at my spare time

Daykas

To me I think the best time to work online is during your leisure time or when you are in a peaceful environment where you can think in and out of the box.
Most time when you want during your leisure time online you will be chance to see the con and pro of what you are dealing with.
For me I work mostly every time I fell like working online because I see it has an opportunity for me not be idle since have not yet secure a job.
But the most convenient time for me is either midnight,morning or evening time

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I work online most of the time in a day. But I prefer working at the night when everything is calm. I like working in a serene environment this is the reason why I choose my room. However, I created time to write on get paid to post website during the day. I plan my day accordingly and based on the schedule I have. It's only the weekend I prefer working in the morning.

Adetayo100

The best time to work online is anytime, but for you to get the best out of your workspace then i think night time or very early in the morning is the best time to work online this is due to network issues and other related factors. It all depends on the kind of work you are doing online but i strongly advise you work in the night as everywhere will be calm them devoid of disturbance.

Planet408

My best time to work online is usually when I wake up from sleep. When I'm relieved of stress. I don't always choose to work online under stress because I still have to rack my brain to write something online. I prefer to work work most times in the morning and early evening. That's my very best time to work online.

eojo2401

The best time to work online is when you are free from any disturbance or distractions. There are some online investments that deserves your hundreds percent attentions and if you failed to concentrates on those investment. You may loose your money.

Victor001

I find it comfortable to work online at late hours of the night, because the noise and obstruction is prevalent in the day time. In the day time, the network really fluctuate because of too much wave interference.there is an atmospheric presence that comes while working at night, it boost the thinking capacity and most times you have your target audience who will be back from work.

Teatea

Well, I work at any time of the day but it is always acvirding to my schedules. I set my schedule every night for the next day so I already know what time I would work on each site and for how long, I also plan how to balance it for my offline business. Working very early in the morning is very blissful because you are just waking and your body and brain is refreshed but the other times are good too.

Shigobad2020

The best time to work online and earn online is in the night when everywhere is cool and coozy, calm , you will have your sense of reasoning , there wont be any body to disturb you, just you and your computer, laptop or phone, and there's always time at night because we will gonp to work in the morning and be busy till evening.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Because I am a busy person, I don't have time, I always create time for all may activities. Therefore I don't have any specific time to work online. I woke when I create time to work. Being it a noisy or calm place, I will still work there. Looking for a quiet place in my area is like looking for an honest politician. And I don't really like working in the midnight, it may affect my eyes.