Best payment platforms for Nigerians

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm a Nigerian trying to make money from the internet. one reason I'm stuck with Trendri is the ease at which I get my money without hassle or charges. I think the admin is a Nigerian too so I get my pay directly into my account. But the truth is that other sites don't do this because of their location. So a lot is through other platforms like perfect money, PayPal, payeer etc.

So with this it is difficult working on some sites as you don't know how you would withdraw your money without hassles and high charges So my question is which platforms work better for Nigerians that you don't need to charge high to get your money into your local account.

Right now I don't know how to withdraw from bmf.oi as there's no donate button there that you can even donate to a member to get paid in another forum via a better payment option.

So which platform have you been using as a Nigerian that you feel will be perfect for us

mathawmio

International money transfers are subject to currency conversion and Remittance Fees. It's a general rule, and you can't change it. There are many currency conversion sites that accept wire transfers, but the costs are many times higher than direct withdrawals. If you receive a small amount, this transfer is really wasteful. Using the money you earn to invest in cryptocurrencies or US stocks to increase profits is the best way at the moment.