Best ad networks for ad monetization in 2024

Adda

Hey, I'm curious about what ad networks is everyone using for ad monetization lately.
I'm looking for a platform with fewer requirements to be accepted and with lower cashout thresholds since I don't have that much traffic at the moment.

Can anyone suggest me anything?

Rena

Best ad networks for ad monetization in 2024 include Google AdSense, Facebook Audience Network, and Amazon Advertising. These ad networks have consistently proven to be effective in generating high revenue for publishers and providing targeted ads to users. Additionally, with advancements in technology and data analytics, these networks are expected to further improve their ad targeting capabilities in the coming years, ensuring even better monetization opportunities for publishers in 2024.

Adda

Thanks for the reply but I gave up on social media and Adsense long ago due to their highly volatile policy changes. I was wondering more about ad networks since there are quite a few out there and I see lots of different oppinions among my friends. I'm meaning platforms like Evadav, Galaksion, and more importantly newer companies that are not that popular yet but have huge potential.

niche

Verified member
Other than the crypto ad networks , most of the ad networks are not reliable for monetizing websites at present based on my personal experience. I was getting 1000+ page views for my websites till January end. Immediately after receiving payment, the page views have reduced drastically, though the websites rank well in search engines for different keywords. So I feel it is not worthwhile investing time and money on developing a website only for advertising, you will make more money streaming radio daily.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will talk from my personal experience. Based on the pay rate, adsense is the best, you earn higher from ad clicks but you will also earn from ad impression. However, adsense has high withdrawal threshold. You need to reach at least $100 to receive payment. Infolinks can be little better in terms of payment threshold. You only need to make $50. However, earning on Infolinks can be difficult as you need North American traffic. A-Ads does not have any payment threshold if you withdraw to faucet pay wallet