What are the best affiliate networks for cost-per-lead offers?

Denis Gradel

If roughly separate all the offers at affiliate networks it will be: CPS (cost-per-sale) and CPL (cost-per-lead).
We are at kashback.com (a cashback-app) mostly focused on CPS (due to a specific of this type of business), but now we are going to make special category for CPL-offers, where our users will be able to earn money by joining different websites, downloading apps, etc. The way the GPT (get-paid-to) sites work.

So, what are the best affiliate networks for such a kind of offers?

Denis Gradel

Go over to affplus.com and make it clear to make money.
Thanks, they are similar to OfferVault, but unfortunately you can't search for traffic types there. Nevertheless, yeah, that's convenient for choosing a network.

uforwealth

Verified member
Try Cpagrip. It is one of the best affiliate programs that allows affiliates to earn commission based on lead generation.

I have used it on several occasions and found it useful.

I think CPA grip should solve your problems. Just try to use it and share your experience with us

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many athlete platforms that offers you cost-per-lead and cost per sale. One of the best cost per sale affiliate marketing platform is clickbank. clickbank is one of the best affiliate marketing platforms in which you can get registered on and start promoting a lot of products and when there is a sale you will definitely be giving a commission. If you want to cost per action or cost-per-lead then I will recommend maxbounty, cpagrip or CPA lead.