Benefits of eating eggs

Empress

Verified member
1. Helps in weight loss because they are an excellent source of lean protein
2. Prenatal bone strength
It support the baby's teeth, bones mad growth throughout the pregnancy
3. It helps to reduce cholesterol
Boiled egg whites is a low cholesterol snack so you can take out the yolk after boiling
4. They are Avery nutritious
5. They are high in cholesterol but do not affect cholesterol in the blood for majority of the people
6. It contains choline which is an important nutrient that most people do not get enough of
7. Egg consumption helps to reduce the heart disease risk
8. Eggs from Jen are fed Omega 3 enriched feeds which tend to be high in Omega 3 fatty acids and helps to reduce blood triglycerides

Egg is good for our body. Nutritionist recommend that you should consume in a day. If you want to make most out of the egg you should avoid frying it. Frying has a way of reducing most of the nutrient found in egg. The best way is to power boil the egg if you are going to cook it. Excel so rich in Omega-3 fatty acid.

I don't really like boiled eggs I do prefer fried eggs but the nutrient the boiled egg has is much then the fried eggs that is why I do try to eat the boiled egg once in a while

When we were taught in school about the function of eating egg, teachers always mention that it is one of the best food that contains a lot of protein that can help in growth and body development ,ever since then I alwas believe that eating egg will only be able to give people protein only but it contains a lot of other element that is needed in the body.