wolanyo

I'm very happy to share my own experience with you here about eating carrots.
I was recently having problems with my eyes and I was making research and see if I can find natural ways to solve my problems.
I came across the health benefits of carrots and I wanted to give it a try. I was shocked about the results. Within 3 days I felt release greatly.
This is the first time I experienced something like that. It's actually wonderful!
I decided to share my research with others so I made a video about Health benefits of eating carrots.
You can watch this video for free to see other benefits of carrots . Who knows you may also find solution to your health issues.

Watch the video Benefits of eating carrots here.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Most people are aware that carrots are good for the eyes, but did you know this vegetable can also help to lower cholesterol and boost your immune system? Packed with beta-carotene, carrots have also been shown to slow cognitive decline with age.

Carrots are more than just a crunchy, delicious orange vegetable. They’re packed full of nutrients that can improve your health and fitness in all sorts of ways, from providing extra energy, to helping with your complexion.

Their beta-carotene content helps with no just vision but also cardiovascular function, and may even lower cancer risk.

Most of the nutrients found in carrot are antioxidant that protects your body from diseases.

Sodiq

Carrot are good for human health, They offered a lot of benefits to human. Carrots is said to contain dietary fiber in their roots, and it is well known that dietary fiber is one of the major element for maintaining good digestive system in human body. This dietary fibers that also precent in carrot is said to boosts heart health by removing the cholesterol from arteries and blood vessels.

Eating carrot daily will make you stay healthy and infection free. Carrot can also make you skin glow as a result of the minerals and other medicinal properties presence in them. Carrot consist of vitamins, minerals, fibers that are very good and vital for human health. Most of the vegetables are naturally low in fat. Carrot also contains vitamin c that helps in the building up of collagen in our body.

Bellow are some unique health benefits of eating carrot;

1. Carrot reduces aging and aids weight loss in human

2. Carrot contains vitamin A which is said to helps brighten our eyes

3. Carrot can also aids the growth and development of the bones in human body

4. They can improve vision, this is due to the presence of beta- carotene in them

5. carrots may reduced the risk of developing cancer such as colon cancer, chest cancer and lung cancer.