Benefits of Cucumber and Beetroot

raaman

Valued Contributor
Cucumber acts as a digestive aid especially as pickles. It cleanses the skin and the blood, quenches thirst and work against toxins out of depression. Cucumber juice is applied to burns, especially in sun. The juice also helps to treat kidney and bladder infections.

Cucumber cools down most heat or inflammatory conditions, including stomach inflammation, conjunctivitis, sore throat, acne, shock or inflammation of the skin. A piece of cucumber placed on the face beautifies the skin. Relieves eye by placing a piece on top.

Beetroot promotes menstruation, treats constipation, moistens the intestines, benefits the liver, purifies the blood, improves the blood circulation and strengthens the heart. It is rich in silicon and is often used with carrot to regulate hormones during menopause.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cucumber is highly nutritious. It is used for cleansing of stomach and as well as aiding digestion. I could remember the last time I could not use the toilet due to constipation. I was asked to eat as many as possible cucumber and seriously after the second one, the bowel was relaxed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cucumber is highly beneficial to the health, you drew close informative topics to my hearing all the time. I'm enjoying what you post around the health forums, bringing the benefits of fruits we take in daily basis and their health benefits.

With what you said, cucumber and beetroot has enormous benefits to our health. I'll be taking more of cucumbers this days. As for beetroot i don't know much about it, i think it suits the women most cos of what you stated here.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't like beetroots so I don't indulge them but I go for cucumber all the time. One thing I like about this fruit is that it is very filling. If I eat the big size of it, it will be enough for my breakfast till lunch time and again, I love it's cooling effect on the body. It really medicinal to the body.

Dora Wi

These health claims are a little over the top, but cucumber and beetroot are great vegetables indeed. I often use beetroot in smoothies, it's a good way to consume them if you are not fond of the taste on its own.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't like beetroots so I don't indulge them but I go for cucumber all the time. One thing I like about this fruit is that it is very filling. If I eat the big size of it, it will be enough for my breakfast till lunch time and again, I love it's cooling effect on the body. It really medicinal to the body.
That's only one full cucumber can do you for breakfast?? I know eating cucumber in the morning looks healthier, in fact it nourishes the skin and makes us look fresh and glowing. Health practitioners recommend we eat it often time especially as adults than consuming fatty foods.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To me all fruits are nutritious and contains all the nutrients that is needed in the body but sometimes fruit can be dangerous especially if there is so much applicable of fertilizer
this is one of the things that causes a lot of fruits to be dangerous to the human body when we consume them that is why I always try as much as possible to eat the natural law.

Xachima

Cucumber has a lot of benefits it helps in eye Care and it also good to eat cucumber because of the benefits we derive from it

Empress

Verified member
Cucumber has a lot of benefits that it does to our body most especially the skin care the way it helps to make the face glow by preventing it from having any acne or pimples and it also prevent wrinkles in the face and also helps in eye Care as well