Benefits of consuming cucumber

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Cucumber is one fruit that you would need to consume because of its immense benefits to the body. The following are the importance of cucumber so that you start consuming them if you didn’t already.

• Cucumber has high water content so you are sure of staying hydrated for a long time
  • It will help you with your bone health as it has been discovered that the fruit contains both calcium and vitamin k which is needed for good bone health
  • This fruit offers about 1g of fiber from a chopped cup of it. So if you take a cup of it, you have taken enough fiber that can prevent your body against colorectal cancer
  • It can help you curb cravings as you remain full for a long time
So do you take cucumber? Do you like it?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our culture the cucumber has a story about using it for hydration. In the provinces those who travel by walking for distances would bring along 1 piece of cucumber instead of water. In those early days there were no bottles. The cucumber is also a food that comes with water so you eat a quarter of the cucumber and you are good for 1 hour.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In our culture the cucumber has a story about using it for hydration. In the provinces those who travel by walking for distances would bring along 1 piece of cucumber instead of water. In those early days there were no bottles. The cucumber is also a food that comes with water so you eat a quarter of the cucumber and you are good for 1 hour.
You are right about substituting water with cucumber, the fruit is water filling and can use to quench our taste. Apart from this it also helps in keeping one fill for a long time and this will help one stay away from food too. This simply means not taking in too much calories

Paridhi

Cucumber is one fruit that you would need to consume because of its immense benefits to the body. The following are the importance of cucumber so that you start consuming them if you didn’t already.

• Cucumber has high water content so you are sure of staying hydrated for a long time
  • It will help you with your bone health as it has been discovered that the fruit contains both calcium and vitamin k which is needed for good bone health
  • This fruit offers about 1g of fiber from a chopped cup of it. So if you take a cup of it, you have taken enough fiber that can prevent your body against colorectal cancer
  • It can help you curb cravings as you remain full for a long time
So do you take cucumber? Do you like it?
Cucumber is one of my favorite item in my major meals. I never off the chance to eat or take the cucumber bite from my brother as well. If I don't get the major meals in a day will run, but if I lose the chance to get cucumber I will definitely cry. This was jokes apart but really cucumber is one of the main items in your salad which covers your minerals, vitamin and most of the level of water. It has vitamin A , B which are beneficial for our health.