Benefit of eating bananas

Bashbash

Bananas are one of the most popular fruit worldwide they contain essential nutrients that can have a a protective impact on health eating bananas can help lower blood pressure and reduce the rate of cancer the article will take a long hard look at the potential health benefits of banana such as improving health and promoting regularity it is also examine the possible health ways that doctors have associated with bananas encourage people to lower their intake of salt of sodium and increase their consumption of foods that contain potassium can help manage blood pressure and reduce strain on the cardiovascular system
eating bananas help prevent wheezing in children with asthma why isn't for this could be the antioxidants and potassium content of bananas

cancer laboratory investigation and suggested that electing a protein that occurs in banana the egg prevent leukaemia cells for growing in cancer at bananas contain fibre potassium bullet and antioxidants such as vitamin c all of the support heart health
diabetes recommend eating bananas and other fruit as they contain fibre they know that eating fibre can help lower blood sugar levels digestive health banana contain water and fibre both of which promotes regularity non-occurrence digestive health

E

eldavis

From what you have said, it means banana can also help reduce the sugar level of an individual right? That's pretty nice though I was not aware banana could do that. What about the back, does it have any medical effect?

Victorial

Yea
From what you have said, it means banana can also help reduce the sugar level of an individual right? That's pretty nice though I was not aware banana could do that. What about the back, does it have any medical effect?

Yeah. It can reduce the blood sugar level of an individual but you need an unripe banana to do that. Bananas are my favorite fruits and I can finish a bunch of them at a go. It has many health benefits and one of them is the source of iron. When you roast them instead of cooking or frying them, they serve as a rich source of iron, and iron formation leads to the production of blood in the body.

Fruits generally have been known to fight diseases and infections. We need to keep adding them to our diets but the cost is high