Bearmoneyforum is a legit site

sunnystar

I want to clear the air for those that have the thought that bearmoneyforum is not a legit site but it's a legit, reliable and most paying paid to post site.
First of, let me share my experience with you on bearmoneyforum. I joined BMF in 2020 when there was pandemic outbreak and that was when I got to know any paying site. It was very tough because I never earned online then but due to lockdown and I needed to survive I was referred by someone who happened to my brother on campus. We were not together but he explained through screenshots and everything yet I didn't understand.
When I worked for the first 1000bmf through hardship I donated it to the guy so as to collect my earning through local bank account and the guy paid me. Though the conversion from a dollar to naira then it was too small but I collected it.
Frankly I felt discouraged because the money could not afford my subscription monthly but at the same time I was happy that I earned for the first time online.
As time went on I began to dance to their tune that is I began to work toward their terms and my second payment came from Admin when the guy was no longer working there due to busyness. Admin, himself, sent me the money himself when he discovered that I couldn't use bmfshop. So Admin assisted me to receive five payments without making use of bmfshop and he responded well to me.

However, BMF wants every member to follow the terms of the website so.all you need is obedience and patience.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
BMF is a long-standing site so I don't know why anybody should think it is a scam site. this is a site I join almost immediately I came online to make money I learnt about the site from forum coin I joined the site and I enjoyed it and I was paid couple of times I requested for payment though it wasn't that Swift but you will definitely get paid

But the thing is that the site owner there is very strict I think this is why people think the site is a scam site because sometimes you will look into your account and find that a lot of coins I've been deducted and the funny thing is that the administrator will not alert you on why to those coins were deducted which I think is not a trait of a good site administrator. you need to always let your users know about any deductions.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well , I know of the platform a long time ago and ever since I came to understand about the platform I have been thinking of making me on the platform. I research about it and I came to understand that the website was a legit platform for people to discuss and make money.

When I joined the platform , it was nice as I was able to earn automatic credit from all the posts and comments I made. But one day, when I tried logging into my account I discovered that I was banned from the platform.

A lot of people have complained about the platform in the sense that there is high rate of banning activities by the site administrator which indicate that a lot of people may have a very low chance of making money on the platform since their account will easily be banned for smaller mistake and sometimes for nothing.