Azbit.com Review

Suba

Staff member
What is Azbit?
Azbit is a centralized crypto exchange site, although the Azbit domain name was registered in 2014 it was launched in 2019 and is based in the Seychelles. Azbit Exchange also supports mobile applications which are available on both GooglePlay and AppStore.

Supported countries
Almost all countries are welcome.

Terms and how to register at Azbit
Requirements for users to be at least 18 years old. and only need to include your email address and password, then confirm your email. Although KYC is available on your profile, it is not mandatory.

Earn
Azbit users make it possible to earn passive income by stake coins such as HTF and TELE with returns from 11% to 35% per year.

Trading fees
The trading fee charged by Azbit for both makers and takers is 0.10%.

Withdrawal fees
Each withdrawal will cost around 0.001 BTC for every 1BTC value

Site Review
The Azbit site was operated in 2019 so it is a new site and does not have a high reputation, in fact, is not well known among crypto traders. Based on the Trust Score conducted by Coingecko, for the Republic of Seychelles the Azbit site was not found or not listed. Also many major complaints I found out there, even from Trustpilot only giving 2.6 stars meaning very weak or poor. So personally I don't recommend using the Azbit exchange site as your trading platform.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Forget about what other says, did you personally try to deposit or withdraw or even trade between assets or use staking feature, personal experience is bit different from theory. Or you did not try Azbit as well?

Suba

Staff member
@saoussen5765 Although at first I wanted to join the Azbit crypto exchange but before joining of course I had to do some investigation, I didn't even find it in the list created by Coinecko a trusted site, Please use other people's experiences as a warning sign for us so we don't lose time and money . and whoever the person certainly does not want to lose just to join a site that is not trusted. Theory only exists in books, the practice and experience of others should be used as a guide and a benchmark.