Ayuwage - a legit rewarding platform.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Ayuwage is a mobile phone website that claims to pay users for completing various tasks, such as completing surveys, viewing advertisements, and participating in offers. Ayuwage is considered to be available in all countries and also members and uses can come from different regions and countries of the world to make money on this platform. It is quite unfortunate to see how maturity of people have said a whole lot of negative reviews about this platform, but to be sincere the platform is hundred percent legit and I personally have used the platform and can totally testify that it ways and practices are genuine.

When members and uses of the Ayuwage app carry out activities in order to make money they stand the chance to earn rewards, rewards in this platform and first of all as points before they can be transformed into cash and only withdrawn via PayPal. PayPal seems to be the only method of withdrawal from this platform, and so if you do not have a PayPal account you must consider creating one before using the Ayuwage app. New users and members to this application receives a welcome bonus of $10 which is absolutely interesting because you only need a minimum withdrawal threshold of $15 to place a withdrawal.

Caramelle

Have you tried Ayuwage at all? It appears that Ayuwage disappeared a few months back and there seem to be a lot of complaints from users who ended up not getting paid by the site. It used to be a legit site that paid a lot better and have more earning opportunities than most PTC sites. I joined this site in 2014 and back then, there were plenty of paid search tasks with good rates so cashouts were frequent. It seemed to be a fair and stable site back then. Ayuwage also has at least one sister site and they offer the same types of tasks but the other one pays considerably less. In a year's time, the tasks dried up and it took a year and a half just to reach the threshold. Thankfully, when the warning signs were there, I opted out of the site. There is a very lengthy discussion about Ayuwage in ForumCoin that will tell you all about it.