Audible.com : Earn commissions for sale and free trial too...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Audible is an online marketing platform by Amazon to sell audiobooks worldwide. So, you don't need to spend any money here. Follow the steps ahead and the way how to get traffic here for free from a tool which I will share further in the thread.

How to start here:

First, come to the site called Audible and sign up as an affiliate marketer here. Now, to drive traffic to your link, sign up to instagram if you haven't yet. Then, you will need to find the followers of the Instagram page where a lot of book lovers are there as they are following that page. So, now send a direct message to them saying that they will get a opportunity to listen quality audiobooks for a decent price and can try their free trial too. In this way, you can drive traffic.

Nova

I like the percentage in their offer. I think for international and local people who can get this from amazon. They can definitely benefit. However I personally can't afford anything with monthly subscription. I may go for the yearly one though if it's cheap. Unfortunately the audible is not cheap. So I can't subscribe. But I would definitely see the point of it being used by other people who want to listen instead of read while they are working. I think they can definitely go for this program.

I think similar I wish even the netflix had the affiliate program. I am sure there are people who could subscribe and get a better commission. I am also thinking about other offers like crunchyroll etc. A lot of programs out there but we don't know which one would work out though. My research is pretty limited on such programs.