Review Aspirebux.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

greenieS

Verified member
logo.svg

WHAT IS Aspirebux?

Aspirebux is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

Admin of AspireClix launched new Project (Trusted PTC)

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Aspirebux?

Earn $0.005 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: www.aspirebux.com

Payment Method:

Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin

Minimum Payout:

$4

Total Paid

$2,147.52​

stat2.png
Total Members

5234​

Members Benefits​

Our innovative features for members give them flexibility and more earning potencial.
  • Earn up to $0.03 per click
  • %100 active rented referrals
  • Guaranteed daily ads
  • Professional support!
  • Fast payments

Advertisers Benefits​

If you are looking to promote your product or services, this is the right place for you.
  • Only real human visitors
  • Guaranteed results
  • Detailed statistics
  • Anti-cheat protection
  • Cheaper rates ever

The second project of the Aspireclix.com platform​

We are the second project of the very successful Aspireclix.com platform, and after the valuable experience we had with Aspireclix, we are now launching the second site with a special design and long-term goal planning.​

We have extensive activities in the field of cryptocurrency trading, and based on these activities, we have planned profit plans and ensure that we will achieve all the goals with strength.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have spoken to the admin of Aspire and the admin of that website is a very rude person. So my experience is quite bad with the website. I suggest people stay away from this website because such kind of websites are mostly ponzi schemes. We have already had bad experiences with many such kind of websites where owners just closed the website without paying the members and took away the actual amount and people were left empty. It is much wiser to invest in cryptocurrency trading rather than wasting money in such sites, I guess.

greenieS

Verified member
Hello!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the site admin, but let's be honest, that's not what we're after. As long as he's legit and still pays, I don't care what the admin is like. I don't think you turn to him every day to say you depend on him. Just fill out the ads and get the money right and fast. :)

In my opinion, you can't tell other people not to register on this site as long as it still pays and is legit! But each with his own opinion. I have a payment from December 2nd, so recently a week ago and I received it quickly in Payeer, so for now I recommend the site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, if you are happy with the site, then it is good for you. Do you know why the admin became rude towards me? I asked him what is his source of income and he became upset and started behaving badly. If he has a reliable source of income, then why he became so upset and angry? He claims that he makes money through cryptocurrency trading. It is fine if he does, but he could have been much polite because this is not the way a person should treat members. Such sites might be paying right now. In fact, many HYIP sites also pay for many years but they eventually get close and become a scam. All I can say to you is be careful and do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. All the best! :)