Are you scared to lose your money online?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Should you be scared to make money online?
Or are you scared in lossing your money to an online business?
If your answer in yes, then I will have to tell you that you are not ready to make money online. You can ask many successful people making money online and they will tell you that they had lost lots of money before they are now successful.

One of the successful website and the most visited website in Nigeria "nairaland". The owner started with like 2 forum website earlier but were not successful. But he did nit stopped there and he continued and invested his money in nairaland and I which this made him successful.

You now see that there is nothing wrong in lossing your money online. Any money you lose in a business will help you to learn your mistake and help you not to make the same mistake. Many people have see forex trading as a risky business and with that they decided not to go into forex because of the fear of lossing there money. But they have forgotten that there are many people that are trading in the same forex and making lots of money. So we should not be scared to lose our money online.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well many people are scare when they lose money because they work hard to get it, money itself has value and when something that is value get missing or we lose it it makes us sad and most times angry same is applicable to money.

Many people hate investing their money in businesses that they have zero or no knowledge about many of this site usually require huge amount of money to start and when every thing goes side ways they get provoke or sad about it.

At most occasion some people borrowed money from friends and relatives in order to invest in a business and when such online business collapses it could create huge amount of problem to such person, when time to pay back his or her depth, I have being a victim to this act growing up with nothing I had to borrow money from a friend of mine but when they business collapses it put me in a critical state, I was able to overcome such fear eventually and even till now I am trading online and also earn from most of this site so not all site are fake so we should not create fear in our self when making money online.

DandyRandy

At most occasion some people borrowed money from friends and relatives in order to invest in a business and when such online business collapses it could create huge amount of problem to such person, when time to pay back his or her depth, I have being a victim to this act growing up with nothing I had to borrow money from a friend of mine but when they business collapses it put me in a critical state, I was able to overcome such fear eventually and even till now I am trading online and also earn from most of this site so not all site are fake so we should not create fear in our self when making money online.
Hi, can you please share with me where to start earning, advise me something? I am totally unemployed, I live in a poor country of Moldova... I don't have a normal job. What idea of earning can I do here...offline or online? I will be very grateful for your advice and answer!!!

Finger Geek

Verified member
Hi, can you please share with me where to start earning, advise me something? I am totally unemployed, I live in a poor country of Moldova... I don't have a normal job. What idea of earning can I do here...offline or online? I will be very grateful for your advice and answer!!!
There are many ways to make money online. And it has nothing to do with your country. Someone that leaves in a bush with internet connection can make money online. Like I said earlier that they are different ways, it is now left for you to search and choose the one that will be of interest to you and be easy.

Like here on this forum, you can make money by posting replies and thread. Though what you will earn is small, but you can still use earnings here with other websites to start up a small business. If you want to earn a stable income, I would advise you to learn forex and cryptocurrency trading. With forex trading, I can earn at least 1% of my investment money daily.

Apart from this, you can also learn a digital skill like content writing and this is part of my skill. Last week I earned for writing article for someone.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am not scared but I am always very careful another not to lose my money on the internet. I have lost a lot of money in the past online ranging from cryptocurrency trading and Investment in Ponzi schemes and the whole lot of others but that has only taught me a very big lesson.

I always try as much as possible to make proper research about any kind of platform I want to invest my money on in order not to lose it at the end of the day. So many of them always disguise as a legitimate platform but at the end of the day you will find out they are scam.

So any website presently that does not have any service to offer I always try as much as possible to stay away from them in order to not to lose my money. Another important thing is that I always check reviews of website before I sign up on them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There is nobody that would like to lose his or her hard-earned money it's not easy to make money so it should not be easy to lose it and as such even when somebody is not scared to lose money but doesn't mean that one should just let the money Go just like that without being careful about where you are investing your money you should always be about investing in a thing that you're sure of getting a little return on investment.

Nobody makes money to then invest in any portfolio or assets that will not bring the needed interest dividend or interest so for me I don't just like online investments it might just be about me is not that I'm scared but I don't just like the idea but if I see one that can guarantee perfectly that I will have my capital and interest in that then I might just give it the trial that it needs.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that most people prefer making money online and so do I. The main reason is that you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss and without any stress. However, you must be careful because most earning sites are fake and you may lose your precious time or even your money working on them. Thus, you must do a very good search for every new site you come across. In this way, you can be safe and enjoy your online earning.

King bell

VIP Contributor
No, I'm not scared to lose my money online. I take precautions to ensure that my money remains safe. I make sure to only use secure websites that are verified, and I always make sure to use a secure payment method. I also make sure to read the terms and conditions of any online purchase I make to make sure that I'm not exposing myself to any unnecessary risks. I also regularly check my bank accounts and credit card statements to ensure that no fraudulent activity has taken place. By taking these steps, I'm able to feel safe and secure when I make purchases online.

Another important thing I do is to use a reliable password manager. This way, I'm able to generate secure passwords for each online account I have and make sure that they are unique and not easily guessed. This adds an extra layer of security to my online accounts, further reducing the chances of my money being stolen or misused.

Ayeshabashir

Yes it's right people always learn from their mistakes. We see many people who earn a lot of money from online business like trading and investment etc but behind their success there is a lot of hardship and struggles. It does not mean they were never lose their money in online business. The point is that after getting loses from online business they never lose their hope infact they learn from their mistakes and continue business. They kept patience and pass the obstacles with bravery and now you can see that they are known as successful persons.

The biggest example in front of us is Elon musk. Everyone know him .He is the owner of many company we should take lesson from his life. So never give up and become disheartened if you lose money and do more struggles so that in the upcoming days people will give the example of you in front of other people like Elon musk

Last edited:

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Being scared to make money online is definitely one of the reason why majority of people are not making money online. It is definitely hoping for an individual to feel scared to make money online and that is because the Internet is not only field with good individuals but also filled with bad individuals who take their time to create scamming and fraudulent platforms and websites to scam and defraud individuals like you and I who want to make money online legitimately.

I have always spoke about the need to use a scam site detector mechanism. In the process of making money online and that is because using a scam site detector can help you detect whether a website is legit or possibly a scam and fraud. A scam site detector mechanism can also help you to research more about a website in order to let you know whether to invest or to divest so as not to lose your money.

E

eldavis

The internet has actually blessed us with a lot of ways to make money online, which is actually a blessing to us, but at the same time it has created a lot of ways you can actually loose your money as well. I believe almost everyone is scared of loosing their money online, hence they are always very careful of the sites they visit and what they invest and as well the amount of investment they put in.

oualidje

Yes you must be scared to lose your money online but this is must not stop you to go forward, to work online and to invest.
Because of lot of scamers, lot of high risk investment sites you must keep on mind that you must invest what you can offer to lose.