Are you really making money online?

eenya00

Back in the year 2018, my friend started his journey on online earning and so far he hasn't made enough online.

On march 2018, he started working on a microjob site which he was earning $6 per week. He came to me that he is not earning enough and that he as spent a lot on data just to earn that amount that week and so he stopped.

On the year 2019, he created is own site, in which he didnot think through cos he couldn't get traffic into the site and he was shot of cash. I never really believed in online earning cos I have been scammed before so I stopped.

Just few wee Iks later, I met a good friend which I know everyone knows very well online "josemendez", he introduced forumcoin to me and I shared it with my friend and since then he has been working on it but I stopped cos I still wasn't convinced the site was paying until August 2019, my friend came around and started praising me and thanking me for sharing the site with me but I didn't understand cos I haven't been active on the site. He continued by telling me that through the site I shared with him he had made upto $600 from is earning online. I was shocked cos I never knew there was a legit site out there paying. That was how I started working online and since then I have made $400 online and counting.

That's my story so far. I would like to read about how you started earning online and how you feel about it.

Happy earning!!!
Basically I actually made a bit of money through forex and crypto trading but on the long run I lost my capital and I got introduced to currency arbitrage, which I did for some time before government policy in my country made the business to be less lucrative.
But currently am about venturing into E-commerce full time. I believe E-Commerce is more viable for the long run.

Mahmoud2019

U can earn good amount from trading in Crypto currency or forex its good way to get earn. If u dint like start bussnies by money u can earn from forums and captcha sites and micro task ?don't forget water u work in free start ir money start u must get promoted u link in all its can give agood profit ?affiliate +whatever project u work dont forget it always