Making money online is really what I want to get into. Options will really pay.

L

Lotenseh1

I try making money online using YouTube guide, but each time I miss something. How do I really start?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The above complaint is the major bane of all online earners especially the newbies. People who are new to online skill or the others always find it difficult to get the right information about whatever skill or information they may be looking for. I found myself into this category, I have been searching online to know how to get started with nft and up till now, I haven't seen how it works.

There are many reasons for this. The first is that most YouTube videos are made by those YouTubers primarily for views and likes. Some of the them have not even taken steps on what they teach. I know a guy that is not a crypto user but does videos on crypto. How does it do it? He watches news and reads news on crypto and even ask his friends that are into it to give him some information on crypto. He also uploads what he read and watched on his page just for like and views.

Any way out? If free learning doesn't pay you. You can try to make your search on some paid websites Khan academy and many other websites. This will ensure that you get value for your money instead of watching some people videos and giving them money even when you are not benefitting.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money on the internet there are a lot of options available for you to start. First of all, it is very much important you are dedicated in order to make money on the internet. Another thing you need to try is that you must work on your mindset and know that you really need to put in a lot of work for you to be successful on the internet. You should not have get-rich-quick scheme mentality because that alone can hinder you from making money on the internet.

Some of the best businesses you can go into and the internet are;

Affiliate marketing; affiliate marketing is probably one of the best businesses anyone can go into in 2022 and make a lot of money for him or herself. the beautiful thing about affiliate marketing is that you do not need your own product in order to make money but you simply make money by promoting other people's product.

There are several affiliate marketing platforms you can sign up on and start your journey.

Another very good online venture you can go into is freelancing. if you have a very good skill like graphics designing, web designing and so many of then, you can probably make a lot of money from different freelancing platforms like fiverr.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not as easy as the YouTubers Portrayed it. Most the money making channels on YouTube sugar-coat the whole issue about money making. I have also fallen prey of such program as a newbie. I will also want to stress that it's one of the things that you will pass through as a new comer online. I have passed through same , drove on difficult terrain and at the end I found out some legitimate platforms where I could make some money. Trendri was the first platform that paid me for working online. You are lucky that you found out about trendri . Here you could make something worthwhile making comments and threads.

For those who have mentors, it very easy for them to stimble on legislated sites like trendri. They will not suffer so much working online because they must have been given the lead to paying website. Above all, if you really want to make something worthwhile online, you will have to go learn relevant skills. There are some high paying skills. Examples of such skills are programing , web design, graphic design etc. These skills are highly needed online and you will be doing yourself a favour by learning these skills.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It may not really be easy but all these things will depend on you because you are the one to decide when to be serious about earning money online and when not to be serious.

If you are really serious and you are determine to achieve it , you will definitely succeed without any problem.

I have seen so many people who have committed themselves into one area of online business or the other and now they are doing perfectly in this area . so I believe if you can be able to check out and know the type of business you are interested to do and focus on it , you will definitely make money . It needs a small determination from you

Making money online is not really something you really have to worry over , but I suggest you needs to check out for what you are interested and probably you can get an expert because that will really help you achieve success and follow it up progressively.

You will come to understand that as you continue following it up with a good advice from top expert you will observe a positive change in your area of online business .