i am really fed up its hard making money online

tombanky

please i tried a lot of online jobs i haven't succeeded for once. please i need guidance on how legit online jobs to engage in.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
What you need to understand is that the online space may be exactly like the offline space in the sense that if you do not have something reasonable to offer the chance of you making money or gaining employment will be very slim . what I am trying to say is that if you are interested to make money on the internetyou shouldn't approach it without the skill , you should approach it with a professional skill you have acquired because that will increase your chance of making money in any area you are interested to do .

That is just the only magic attached to online making money opportunity and this is what so many people may not understand. Investment platform can be a profitable way of making money on the internet but at the same time it is also a way you could lose your money as most of those platforms are not trusting.

Etini

Valued Contributor
To make money online, you would need patience and a bit of luck to get the right information that would be suitable for you. It is not easy. You have to comb the web. I spent years googling how to make money online before I found Online Book Club and from there I found paid-to-post forums.

As someone rightly mentioned, you can't come online with nothing to offer and expect to make money. You need to offer real value for the money you are going to be paid. So you could do better by telling us the value you have to offer, then we can point you to the place where that value can be rewarded. What can you do? Can you write? We have ptp platforms like this. Can you dance? Bigos would surely be the answer for you. You need a skill to make money online. That's an irrefutable fact.

Shaf

Verified member
I was once in your shoes and I can legit day that it hurts a lot. I quit before I got back to it.

If I were starting differently, what I would first do is to get a job. It sounds bad, but that will give you something to pay the bills with so you can focus entirely on learning and earning gradually online.

Working on paid to post forums is a good way to start. You can learn while you earn and it doesn't require a lot of time each day. Make sure you plan ahead and get rid of any distractions before you start work.

Next is to do some research about what you can do to make money online. Everyone has different skills and likes, so it has to be decided by you. The next thing is to spend time learning it, while practicing, at least two years to see where it takes you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online is very possible if you know the different ways you can make money you just have to try each of them out and find out the one that will best suit you but the problem with here is that people lack patience to work through online jobs to be able to make money.

if you don't have the skills you can work on paid to post sites. good enough there are a lot of them now we have beer money forums, ref index forum, bisdustry, forum coin, trendri here and others you can PM me to get the links to this site's so that you can join them but what you need to know is that you can only make good money if you're active on this sites because this sites operate on minimum cash out so if you cannot get to the minimum cashout nobody will give you a dime.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I understand your condition and indeed I can testify to you that there are so many legit online money making avenues. And the fact that you are even here on this platform is a good step towards realizing and getting to know the many legit opportunities online because I can assure you that this platform is a paying platform and it is very legitimate.

All you need to do which I suppose you know already is to get verified for the PTP ( paid to post) program and from then, you will get rewarded for every useful content and information you put out on the platform.

There are also many others which you will surely get to know with time and you will understand that the online community is very fertile and there are many good opportunities that can be used and taken advantage of to make money.

One thing is that you must be very serious and disciplined.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes you have given the poster the kind of encouragement he or she needs because when it comes to making money he or she just have to work no matter how small it is and stop complaining.

Complaints of lack of job have never prosper anybody you just have to find a job no matter how little paying and start working on it. With time the little you save will become big

This is the economist says that our needs are limited but the means to meet this need are unlimited and that is the reality of things on ground for everybody we do have different needs that we need to meet but the avenues to make the money has always been an issue but they way out is to work make money daily and be patient to see the money grow so bottom line is that the poster should pick up the jobs online and start working on them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I fully understand what you mean. I feel the same way. The truth is that it is not easy to make money online. Online jobs are just like offline jobs. You must work hard in order to make some good money. Furthermore, a lot of patience and definitely some skills are required for both types of jobs.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes the efforts will sacrifice to make money on various platforms may not be enough and I totally understand your situation of being fed up with the act of making money online and also draw the conclusion that it is totally impossible for an individual to successfully make money online without having to face problems and challenges. But I want you to understand that making money online isn't a bed of roses because you would have to face various challenges and various trials in your way and path of making money online. Some of which include not having favorable networks in most areas to access the internet or online application and also not having adequate and sufficient information about which websites on which platform is best to use in the act of making money online.

I am here to recommend the YouTube app which can totally serve as a guide to get regular and timely information about which website and which platform is legit and write in the making of money online. In the YouTube app you come across various tutors of making money online activities and from there you can be taught wisely and comfortably.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Firstly, if you want to succeed on the online space you need to change your mindset. your mindset is very powerful when it comes to the issue of making money online.

You have to understand properly that making money online is not a get-rich-quick scheme but with some level of consistency and knowledge you can be able to succeed. the first thing I advise you to do if you want to make money online is to get started on platforms like paid to post forums like this and learn how to make money from it.

From there you can raise money to venture into reasonable things like affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading and so many others depending on your choice.

Before you go into any business you must make sure that you have adequate knowledge of how it works and with the right mindset and consistency will be very successful within some period of time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you you should always know that working online it's not a get quick rich scheme you have to work and be patient enough to make the money. some people just want to make money overnight and that is why they keep on complaining and complaining that they are tired of their money making avenues it is not that these avenues are not giving them money but it is not as big or as fast as they wanted

The issue is that some people are very impatient with life and this transient into other areas of their livesm if you are an impatient person then making money online might be very boring and slow for you because a lot of earning sites online that I know pays low but the good thing is that it is accumulative you keep on accumulating everyday and before you know it has become big.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You should not really think it is difficult to make money on the internet . The reason is because a lot of people are facing worse situation than you.
if you really want to understand the reality of what it is to make money on the internet I suggest you to learn a skill and try making money as a freelancer , you'll come to find out that all the effort you are just trying to put into a freelancing platform will just look like a waste because the competition there is fierce. .

The only way that will guarantee you a much more easier way to make money is by having a blogging platform. Blogging is pretty easy for people to make money as long as you will dedicate your time to write high-quality content and post in your platform you'll be generating a lot of money through Google adsense.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money is not actually, I think you have been doing somethings wrong, or you do not have a clear goal of what you want to achieve, I know it is very easy to get lost in the small details and spend quite some times without getting much done.

Now, you have to drop anything you are doing that is not yielding you results and start from scratch, you can do this by first figuring out where you want to go and the kind of skills you want to acquire.

You have tried a lot of things and at least you have now acquire some skills and also figure out what you want to do, create a roadmap for yourself and then give yourself a deadline to crush it.

You can also start making money from here on Trendri by posting contents or the twin site InsuredForum.com, bottom line is what you choose you have to work hard.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to find work in the real world, what do you need? Well, you need skills, knowledge, and experience in the relevant field. You build skills and knowledge through education and training. You build experience by working on a similar job. If you are new, you might not have experience, however, you surely have education and training. The same thing goes in the virtual world as well, you need skills and knowledge to find work opportunities. If you do not have skills and knowledge, you cannot find any work. Even for the simplest jobs like posting on forums, you need language and writing skills apart from knowledge of different topics. Just like in the real world, finding a job, even when you have skills and knowledge, is really hard. You will have to keep on applying for jobs and wait patiently. You can also become self-employed by working on your own projects.

moneynetwork

I'm really fed up.

It's hard making money online.

I've been trying to make money online for a while now, and it's just not working out.

I'm not making any money, and I'm starting to feel like it's just not worth it.

Dagov

You would need perseverance and a little bit of luck to find the proper information that would be suited for you in order to generate money online. It is not simple. You need to search the web. Before finding Online Book Club and paid-to-post forums, I searched for years on how to make money online.

You can't go online with nothing to give and expect to make money, as someone correctly pointed out. For the money you will be paid, you must provide genuine value. You would therefore be better off informing us what value you have to provide so that we can direct you to the location where it will be recognized. How can you help?

Rubz

I really do understand you. Working online can be really frustrating especially if one is just doing it for the money or if one has no knowledge of working online. I was in your shoes when i started working online at first. I worked on a survey site and i didn't know it's had to earn from surveys when one comes from low tier countries like mine. I was really annoyed and frustrated after working on a surveys site for two months and getting paid very little. Anyways, that is that. Don't give up because there are many legit days to earn online. For a start, you could earn on get paid to post platforms like trendri forum and bizdustry forum. These two forums are really nice and i'm currently working on these forum.

An online job is similar to a 9-to-5 job. To be successful, you must have a skill, especially if you are looking for a stable online job. There are lots of websites that provide free courses, such as LinkedIn and YouTube. Both can help you quickly update your skill set. If you fail the first time, do not give up. It all comes down to patience and perseverance. Once you have the skill, you can try some freelancing platforms, such as Fiverr and Upwork.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It's never easy to make money online no matter how anynody package the good news for you. It can only get easy or better when you already have your means and making money.
Let me share some ideas. Do side jobs While working full-time, side jobs can help you make money online. This is a great idea if you want to earn an additional couple hundred dollars per month.The work may or may not last for a long time. You can find online part-time jobs by using platforms like Fiverr.To get your first review as a newcomer to the gig economy, you should concentrate on offering a low price.In order to get started more quickly, I would suggest purchasing your gig from a friend so that they can leave your first review. Give the friend a finished product that you can use in your portfolio and treat them like a client. One problem with Fiverr is that it is also a game of numbers. You can see that the most popular Fiverr users offer multiple gigs. It is more likely that people will find you if you have more gigs.

If you would rather not get compensated Fiverr costs, you can go to stages like FlexJobs to track down part time jobs. You can look for contract or telecommuting jobs in its jobs section. The fact that you can apply for FlexJobs' telecommuting opportunities in any city around the world is a great feature.
There are a lot of side jobs on FlexJobs, like writing, business, design, and accounting, among other things.You might want to give a side job from FlexJobs a try if your skills don't fit with anything else on this list of money-making ideas.Your chances of landing a few gigs quickly will increase if you apply to multiple opportunities.

Imran Noori

Verified member
First you must know that nothing is easy in life especially making money, making money online is a process which needs patience and determination, if you intend to make money then you need to be consistent in it, create a schedule and to do list every morning and write your online jobs that you want to do on that day then you can start applying your schedule.

If you are a complete beginner then you can start by doing easy tasks like joining micro task websites, survey sites, paid to post websites or paid to click websites.

When you earned experience you can start learning a skill and then use that skill in freelancing platforms in order to make money for you.

You can invest the money that you earned in stock market, crypto market and real estate even you can start your own business.

Axis

Banned
People who are fed up with the act of making money online and have possibly come to a conclusion that it is totally impossible to make money online are those individuals without the requisite information and Intel of which websites or platforms pays you money easily and which one does not pay. However majority of individuals with this mindset end up becoming the victims and subject to online scammers and fraudsters. Online scammers and fraudsters is definitely something that cannot be totally eradicated online so you have to limit your chances of becoming a victim of subject to them.

If you come across a website that was highly recommended to you by a friend or from the YouTube platform you must not swiftly invest your money or time in it, instead you need to take your time to research and to carry out a feasibility study about it. The result of your research about the website will definitely tell you whether to invest or to not invest.

Shigobad2020

I really support your point , making money online is never easy most especially if you are working on legit way of making money , it might be easier if you are into scamming people online but with legit site , you will be paid according to the number of work you did or time you used in working on that particular websites .
Making money from working as a micro task workers online , working in forum sites and also survey sites , from there you will develop to working as a freelancer which will boost your way of earning and money making online .
So in my own point of view , making money from investment site isnthe best way of making money online because you don't need to work , all you need is your money which will be the worker working and bringing in good amount of returns for you as the investor .