Are you into Online Sales?

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you are into online sales, be aware that your ultimate selling may possibly be hampered if your search for words or phrases related to making money with any one product is limited in your keyword search to that particular one product.

Under the given conditions, it will always be better to begin with a good quality word related to your product. So, you can very well begin your research on compiling a helpful and handy list of keywords and keyword phrases.

For keyword related to the products you propose to sell, it is always better to take the help of the keyword research tools that are readily available free online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that the keyword plays a role when it comes to the search of your product. But if your business is confined to a particular area like only in your province or in your city then you wouldn't need the keywords for the search because your market base is defined and specific in location and not a business for general consumption. Usually an online business is universal but there are businesses now that are better to be offline and I find them selling more in online. One example are the gift items for the holiday season that are usually on sale in the mall but some sellers prefer to make it online to avail of the delivery system that they devised. In this pandemic era the delivery has reached its pinnacle of popularity and I am not sure if it will wane when the pandemic ends.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I tried online sales years ago but with no luck, it was Ebay time, ebay was owner of PayPal and this made it more trusted, but with it's fall I stopped trying it. But I understood that keyword is the main factor as people will search with keywords. I had many old things and could have used the word "Vintage" for it, but using words like "old" , "unused" "second hand" etc will bring no or less interest, these words are not searched by collectors. Sometimes I think I should go back there and start with new idea, but I am not just ready for it.