Are There Still Good Business Coaches?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes, there are still good business coaches. Business coaching has been around for decades and is still going strong today. In fact, the market for business coaching is expected to grow by 11% annually between 2018 and 2022. Coaching helps businesses achieve their goals through one-on-one or group sessions with an experienced coach who can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, develop strategies for success, set goals and make plans for achieving them, and work through issues that may arise along the way.

Coaches can come from a variety of backgrounds; some are trained in business psychology while others have studied management or marketing at a university or professional school. Many coaches have experience working as executives in large corporations or small businesses themselves before becoming coaches so they understand what it's like to be on both sides of the desk.

There are many different types of business coaching available today including executive coaching (for senior managers), team leadership training (for managing people), life coaching (for personal issues), public speaking training (to help you overcome stage fright), personal development courses such as NLP (Neurolinguistic Programthings. If you're ready to take your business to the next level, here are some tips on how to find a good business coach:

1. Look at their qualifications. What education do they have? Do they have any certifications? If so, what kind(s)? Do they specialize in something? Most importantly: do they have experience working with your type of business?

2. Check reviews. You want someone who has worked with other clients like you before (someone who has worked with small businesses should be fine). Read reviews from past clients; make sure that those reviews were written by actual people, rather than the person's friends or family members (this can be hard to tell). Look for things like "I was overwhelmed by the number of tasks I had on my plate," or "I felt like I wasn't getting enough support." You will know realistic reviews if you see one.