Are there born entrepreneurs?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I meet a lot of people who say that business is not for everyone. They believe that some people are created and wired to be employees. I fault this claim. I believe it is borne out of the laziness of the mind and lack of creativity. Also, the inability of some people to take responsibilities make them think that business is not for them.

An ability to innovate and create value should be part of the innate abilities of everyone. It is the inability to maximize this poemtiak that makes some people to believe that business is not for them.

I was like this some few years back. I was lazy mentally. It was not until I realized the disadvantages of being an employees. It was at that point I started to reflect and ideas started rushing to my mind. This is not to condemn paid employment but I believe every one has a drop of entrepreneurial potentials.

Yes business is not for everyone in a way,the matter here is how to handle the business,of course everyone can do business but some people won't make profit or rather don't know how to gain more customers. Remember we were not created equally,what works for you may not work for me. Preference is also the key word here,as a human we all have our preference and it's good we respect that.

There are many ways to gain clients/customers then if you lack it,there are chances you would not make much profits in your business and you end up changing from one business to other, there are some business that are not for the weak minded,that's why some people try to avoid the stress and go for a monthly pay job or investment as a side income. That is why it is also advisable to go for whatever you have passion for, because you will be determined and focus on it or rather,it will be fun filled business for you.