M

mamoonmamoon149

Are you really want to get rid of your body fat and want your skin to glow and shine. Do you really want to lose fat too fast, and are you finding the remedies for getting slim and get fit into the clothes in which you look hot and sexy. I understand your problem, and also the solution to what to do with it. It is all one solution that you will get. Ask me

Attachments

• 1620784026173.png
    1620784026173.png
    464.3 KB · Views: 0

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Are you really want to get rid of your body fat and want your skin to glow and shine. Do you really want to lose fat too fast, and are you finding the remedies for getting slim and get fit into the clothes in which you look hot and sexy. I understand your problem, and also the solution to what to do with it. It is all one solution that you will get. Ask me
Getting too fat is a real problem to many people and they really want to get out of it on time. In fact many spent a lot of money on it and it will be a good idea if you can share the solution to it here and many people will benefit in one way or the other.

Samuel72

Verified member
There are so many ways to reduce belly fat there is dieting there is gyming and use of slim tea products do some of these products are expensive but no one can opt for dieting and gyming.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think going on a routine exercise like yoga, jogging, working out through gym etc, can help burn the fats. But the individual undergoing such routine exercise shouldn't eat too much again, it should eat at moderate level for like two months. With consistency i believe the swollen stomach can be reduced to losing some fats accumulated by eating too many calories.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think this thread is an advertisement of sorts that you have to ask the original poster in order to learn of the advice. The stubborn fat can only be eradicated by 2 ways. First is the medical or science using a device to literally burn the fat or by surgery called liposuction. The other means is the rigid exercise. Now you have a choice.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People that are really seriously get rid of stomach fatness should try as much as possible to see a doctor because the doctor will give them a step-by-step procedure that is needed for them to be able to burn their stomach fatness ,sometimes the doctor can also recommend an exercise that will be good for them.