Are all information's found on YouTube about making money legit and true.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If there is one thing that we know about the YouTube app , it will be that it is a place were information about certain life-related topics are given , and it is also a place where answers are found to certain frequently life-asked questions can also be found . But to be very sincere is it absolutely true that this answers could be trusted well I do not think so because there are some YouTubers that are actually on the YouTube app or platform that I'm not there to help your subscribers know the answers or solutions to things , but rather they are there to post content so that they can earn money out of there subscribing , likes and also views that you leave on their page or channel .

If we were to talk about the niche that has to do with making money on the YouTube app , there are a lot of YouTubers that venture into this particular niche on the YouTube app trying to give their subscribers legit and flexible websites which they can work on so as to make money online . I am a living example of someone who have been scammed and defrauded trice by YouTubers . On one occasion , a particular money making platform or website was introduced to me by a YouTuber and so I thought that the particular website was legit and paying but later turns out to be a scam and fraud . And what really baffles me was that , the YouTuber himself clearly proclaims that he has used the website or platform and he has get paid from it , but when I did my research on the internet about the website after two weeks of using it , it clearly turns out that the website is a scam and they do not pay their members or users in fact there were a lot of negative reviews on the internet concerning the website saying that the website is never legit and they do not pay . So with this experience it is very pertinent that most of the information and advice given by some YouTubers about making money are absolutely not true but untrue .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Absolutely and obviously no it is absolutely unthinkable to think that websites issued to us by YouTubers on the YouTube app are all legit and paying . There is absolutely one YouTube channel that I know of but I wouldn't be mentioning it here for safety purpose . The owner of this YouTube channel being the YouTuber issued to it members a particular website or platform claiming that the website or platform was actually legit and we all should check it out but actually the one that was a survey websites . But after I log in into the website , within the first two weeks of using it it turns out that the website was not what I thought it is .

First of all they saw their website was actually very stressful and they do not have tax and duties for its members to accomplish and achieve so as to get bed and most importantly the website does not frequently pays its members even though it was legit . To some extent I felt disappointed and devastated because I have wasted two weeks of my time on the particular website just to reach a particular threshold so as to withdraw but it turns out that up till this day I have not been paid .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are watching YouTube videos in order to make money you should be very careful because about 90% of the videos many YouTubers dish out on the make money online niche are fake. I have come across a whole lot of them and after I practiced what they taught I was not able to make any money and most of the platforms are scam platforms.

Most of them are only interested in making money from the views they are getting. You will see someone saying that you will make $100 every minute on a 10 minutes video. Tat is even not realizable because making money on the internet requires a whole lot of knowledge and understanding of how a particular online business works.

A 10-minute video cannot make you any tangible amount of money especially when it has to do it online businesses. A lot of them copy other people's video and add little things to it and teach people which is usually not realizable at the end of the day. there are also channels that will teach you reasonable things that would help you to make money online but they are not really popular as those that teach fake things.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think you're really rights about this there many videos on YouTube which claims to solve your problems reason why I even go to youtube is because when I want to learn something I like to see that thing physically so I wanted to be demonstrated but this turns around when I go to youtube and the day make fake videos about what I'm looking for this really hurts my feelings the last time I went to YouTube to search for something I will search for how to make money online and its brought out many results for me for which I was happy for I started watching the videos one at the other without knowing I was just wasting my data subscription these reason was because when I watched is videos one video isn't teaching me the thing which I wanted to during the videos well all focused on is separate thing I was very frustrated when I watched about 7 videos and didn't get with I was looking for saying that time I stopped looking for videos on YouTube especially the videos which is about tutoring or which will teach me about something because I know I won't be able to learn what I wanted to learn the owners of that YouTube channel are just posting unnecessary videos in other to get clicks and make money

Jasz

VIP Contributor
No, not all information found on YouTube is true and legit. There are many people who make money through uploading videos, but the truth is that not all of them are true and honest. This is because there are some people who upload fake videos and claim to be millionaires or have a lot of followers. This can lead to many people believing that they can also make money from their videos. But the truth is that this can cause you to fall into scams and lose your money as well.

You should always be careful when you're looking for information on how to make money online, because there are so many scams out there that you might end up getting scammed yourself if you aren't careful enough.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The internet is a great place for entrepreneurs, especially if you are looking for something new to do with your life. There are so many different opportunities on the internet that it can be difficult to figure out where to start. One of the best ways to find out what is out there is by using YouTube.

YouTube is known as one of the most popular sites on the web and it has become one of the most popular places for people to learn about making money online. There are literally thousands of videos on YouTube that teach people how to make money online and these are some things that you need to know before you start watching them.

Most of these videos will be hosted by someone who has already been successful in their business or who has made money online in some way or another. You will find that most of these people have been able to do this because they have found a niche market or they have found a way to market themselves in such a way as to make their business work better than others.

If you want help getting started then all you have to do is go onto YouTube and type in something like “how do I make money from home” or whatever it. However, not all are real or worth your time. So you should be careful.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
From my experience , I will say that not all the information you will be getting from youtube will always be true . A lot of people out there will just be looking for opportunities to attract more viewers to their videos and they are not necessarily interested on how to help you make money even when some of them claims to.

That is just one of the reason I chose to avoid YouTube as much as possible if I am interested to make money because from all indication its seems 90% of these people are not publishing the right way of making money . At the end of everything you will come out being more frustrated because they will just say it to make you feel so encourage even when these things are not.

For now I don't really have time for YouTube and if I am interested to make money I rather look for someone that is into the business already.

Suba

Staff member
It's not surprising that anything can happen to Youtube, because anyone can create content and publish it. There are also Youtubers who really give instructions or guides, so that it will make it easier for legit site seekers. but many of them (Youtubers) create content only as a money-making engine. so there is a lot of fraudulent content, the content is only half and serialized, so at this time I personally do not use Youtube as a source of information but only as entertainment.