Application to earn money watching videos

E

erik1084

Hello!! Today I bring you an Application to earn money by watching videos, playing games, uploading videos, indicating that you like videos.

"ClipClaps" with the
REFERRAL CODE: 5349823728 they give you $ 1

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello!! Today I bring you an Application to earn money by watching videos, playing games, uploading videos, indicating that you like videos.

"ClipClaps" with the
REFERRAL CODE: 5349823728 they give you $ 1
Wonderful to hear about this app one can use to earn some extra bucks by watching videos. What payment gateway do they use to process users funds made with their site?? And also how much can one realistically earn through the site, when completing the necessary task to earn?? You didn't include the minimum withdrawal threshold for the app, what is the minimum withdrawal threshold?? I need know more about this questions I asked to know if I will be joining and partake in watching their video ads. So that I won't waste my precious time I supposed to use for other meaningful things online.

Yemlekmic

Don't even try this app if you're trying to earn money... It's just another ad loaded app that promises to pay if you use it but never does... The rewards at first are so large and fast but the moment you get close to the minimum payment ($10) the pay becomes smaller