StepSet Go application: Earn coins and redeem for steps you walk..

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Step Set Go is the application where you are paid for the steps you make each day. It is available in Google Playstore and you can test this app of course.

This app is somewhat unique because you get a coin for 1000 steps you walk in a day. Keep in mind that it does not continue to other day. Coins reset to 0 each day and you have to walk each day to earn coins. There are offers available on the site where you can earn those products for the coins on cashback or completely redeem.

I also tried out the application and have in my cellphone now too but what happens is that each day you have to reach that limit . Like on first day, I earned a coin and then next day it shows you have to walk for 5 coins which mean that 5000 steps. I wasn't able to do so next day and it was bit unfortunate and I went into obsession there.

So, if you need to earn those coins and redeem it for something you have to be consistent. Also, you can redeem it for Iphone but you need many coins for that. And, then for doing this you will be increasing your coins daily .

See if it suits you and start earning.

Last edited: