Impact of BTC ETF Application Approval

The recent BTC price movement after cointelgraph blunder has shown a glimpse of what to expect when SEC finally approve all the ETF applications. I was researching a project recently listed on Bitget when I noticed the volatility rate of BTC, I quickly switched to tradinview mode so I will be sure is not a glitch. To my surprise I watch the price hit above 29k and I felt the bull-run was back. I decided to check twitter for any news that could be responsible for such movement. There I saw the cointelegraph tweet that was retweeted by some KOLs but I noticed Watchergurus didn’t, made any post related to this. After a while BTC hit $30k then came Watcherguru tweet to debunk Cointelgraph earlier claim and price retraced within minutes liquidating over $65 million from the market.

This scenario has confirmed that we could see a tremendous price surge when SEC finally approves this ETF applications and it could take many by surprise. Earlier this year BItQuant predicted that BTC price will retest its ATH before next year halving and this recent development has proven that point. Many analysis believe that SEC will eventually approve the ETF application but when is the question many don’t have the answer. Some analysis also disagree with Bitquant prediction and advised ethusisasts to expect more dip before the halving. They believe BTC bull run will start after the halving.

The approval of spot market Bitcoin ETFs is indeed a positive step forward. It would simplify Bitcoin investment for a broader range of investors, potentially attracting more institutional interest. With reduced volatility and increased liquidity, Bitcoin becomes an appealing choice especially when coupled with a robust rebalancing strategy, ensuring optimized returns for users. Moreover, it could lead to more competition, less fraud, and fresh innovations in the Bitcoin ecosystem. All in all, a promising development for the industry.

BashirJasper

The approval of spot market Bitcoin ETFs is indeed a positive step forward. It would simplify Bitcoin investment for a broader range of investors, potentially attracting more institutional interest. With reduced volatility and increased liquidity, Bitcoin becomes an appealing choice especially when coupled with a robust rebalancing strategy, ensuring optimized returns for users. Moreover, it could lead to more competition, less fraud, and fresh innovations in the Bitcoin ecosystem. All in all, a promising development for the industry.
A complete analysis of the potentials of a bitcoin spot ETF there. But my concern here is BTC ETF is trading paper currency of BTC meaning we might see BTC price inflation as supply could be controlled by a powerful few. So, I'm of the opinion that CEXes can be some sort of hedge here by also opening their ecosystem to accommodate increased BTC ETF trading capacity.
I'm sure exchange frontrunners like binance and Bitget might wanna consider expanding their capacity towards competing in this market and save market manipulation

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
what is the current price now and time to invest
Current price: IMG_20231101_183311.jpg
Time to invest: It's totally you own decision. But if you can invest at bear market you'll be able to take highest amount of profits. FYI, we're still at bear market rn!