App Reviewing : merge and win app

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am not sure that you have come across the website or app known as merge and win . But if you have , then there is every possibility that you will join me in unison to say that this website or app is a scam . The website is basically a game app that pays is it users and members real cash that could be withdrawn through cryptocurrency and paypal . and as the name implies , in order for you to earn in this website you have to merge similar objects together to get a spike , thereby topping up your points . And as you are accumulating points until it reaches a particular withdrawal threshold you can then withdraw your earnings through PayPal or cryptocurrency . But the truth about this website is that , it is fake and they do not pay it members and users .

If you search the internet for reviews concerning this website you will see a lot of people saying that the website is positive and what working on , but the truth is that this reviews are either paid for or untrue . Because I personally , have used this website to make money online but the truth about it is that it is fake , not paying and a scam .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I am not sure that you have come across the website or app known as merge and win . But if you have , then there is every possibility that you will join me in unison to say that this website or app is a scam . The website is basically a game app that pays is it users and members real cash that could be withdrawn through cryptocurrency and paypal . and as the name implies , in order for you to earn in this website you have to merge similar objects together to get a spike , thereby topping up your points . And as you are accumulating points until it reaches a particular withdrawal threshold you can then withdraw your earnings through PayPal or cryptocurrency . But the truth about this website is that , it is fake and they do not pay it members and users .

If you search the internet for reviews concerning this website you will see a lot of people saying that the website is positive and what working on , but the truth is that this reviews are either paid for or untrue . Because I personally , have used this website to make money online but the truth about it is that it is fake , not paying and a scam .
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well and you are getting ready for a long, relaxing weekend. Thank you very much for your informative thread about this fake website. It is unbelievable how many fake earning sites and platforms exist online. The owners of these websites are looking for victims. It is so unfair to waste your valuable time working on these sites and in the end not get paid for your work.

The best thing we can do is to inform one another about the fake sites we know so as to stay away from them. It is great that there is this wonderful website, Trendri, where we can share our experiences, knowledge and information about all these sites. Trendri is the best platform of all and I wouldn't change it for any other earning platform. Thanks again for your useful post. It is very helpful indeed.