App Reviewing: Crypto Connect App.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot and majority of people believe that cryptocurrency is the future and possibly is slowly taking over the use of physical money . Individuals with this kind of mindset are surfing the internet searching for ways to earn money in cryptocurrency I like Bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum and Tron etc . I am not sure that you have heard about them app crypto connect , it is basically a crypto playing app that rewards it's members and users real cash in form of cryptocurrency for playing simple and uncomplicated crypto games .

I personally , is a living example of someone that have used this website or app in order to earn money online in cryptocurrencies . And from my perspective the app is not that legit , and it does pay his members . The app in particular has variety of games and so you do not have to bother getting bored playing a particular crypto game . One of the best game I love playing in this crypto connect app is " boxing dropping " this particular game requires you to assemble a particular box on top of each other forming a pile of boxes without letting it drop or fall . This particular game in the crypto connect app , is more easier to win points which you can withdraw via PayPal and gift cards after reaching a particular withdrawal threshold .

SANIA

This is nice to know about such app. I have been recently searching related to crypto currencies and forex trading.
I didnot know that some apps pay their users in form of crypto currencies to play games. I think it is a cool way to earn crypto now.
I am afriad of losing my money in crypto that's why now I want to earn crypto online, such as I am getting payments from trendri in form of binance pay.
Crypto has lot of potential if someone buys and invest it using proper directions and guidance otherwise he/she can lose money.
I am loving this method of trendri now that users are sharing information regarding such rewarding apps which actually work.
People can avoid scams like this if they share their experience on this platform.
It is amazing to read other users experiences and knowledge and now I am loving this new concept.
Although my schedule is packed but I think I can spend some time to know more about the other rewarding apps.
So I can have more sources of income which are actually paying and are worth my time, effort and money.
Thank you again for sharing this information.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's very good that you have shared a very good sites that you have tested and it could be equally trusted. Moreover, you have not mentioned the time taken to reach the withdrawal threshold and also the amount of satoshi to accumulate before withdrawing.

I have heard about cryptocurrency earning playing games but I have not taken time to work on any of the sites that I mentioned because of my busy offline activities. This may be because of the bad experience that I had with most of the earn while playing games. I have never received payment in any of such games and that makes me regard it as tike wasting.

The one you share would be looked into to see the potentials. I so much rely on the judgement of the members of this forum. We will take this post more seriously if you could attach a payment proof. This is one of the things that will make people trust any earning sites . Most especially the paid to do websites like the gaming sites like this. People will be skeptical of this type of sites because most of the sites are scam and often time a total waste of ones time.