App Reviewing: Cash karma app

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The App cash karma is basically or primarily a small gig paying website the website claims to pay it uses real cash in PayPal and other gift card for carrying out or performing small duties and activities or task assigned to them in the app . Some of the things they can do in the cash karma app include : filling out surveys , clicking on ads , and watching short videos and movie clips etc . I personally have used this app and to be honest and sincere I don't know for sure whether this app is legit or not , because since when I became a member in the cash karma app , the app have never assigned even one task to me . If you search the internet for reviews concerning the cash karma app , you will also see majority of members complaining of the same situation that the website takes a long time to make task and duties available to its members in order to make money online .

To be a member of this website you can download it on the Google play store or on the Google app store depending on the smart phone you are using . And to be a verified member you must verify your account through your email account . I wouldn't say that this website is worth working on or what using in order to make money online . But what I could say for sure is that if you do not have an urgent or desperate intention to make money online then you can use this website as a means to earn extra cash but if you have a desperate and urgent intention to make money online then it is advised not to think of using a website like this one .