App Review: PlayToEarn, a Platform to Learn About Play2Earn Games

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In case you have taken interest in play-to-earn games, but don’t know where to find these games look no further than PlayToEarn App.

PlayToEarn App is an Android App to learn about the games that you can earn by playing games, Play2Earn Games are blockchain games that you can play to earn tokens, coins, or NFT. The app provides the most accurate information on blockchain games for earning. The app has an algorithm that tracks only legit games based on popularity with users, and reviews and ratings.

On PlayToEarn App, you will learn about Blockchain Games, Virtual Worlds such as Cryptovoxels, Decentralnd, Somnium Space, etc.; all kinds of NFT including Game NFT, Virtual World NFF; and all kinds of tokens including Game tokens and virtual world tokens. The platform provides authentic information on Free2Play games as well as paid games. The platforms also provide information on Airdrops, blockchain game awards, and tournaments. By using this app, you will get exposure to a lot of earning opportunities through crypto gaming, and NFT. The app provides the game list and NFT list based on popularity levels. IT also provides detain information on the games it has listed on its platform; therefore, it will be easier for you to decide on which games or NFT to choose when you use this app.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to actually make money by playing real game that also pays you for playing, Axie Infinity is the game. Actually, if you are into play-to-earn game, you have already heard of Axie Infinity, right. You might have even tried playing his game and could have been disappointed by looking at how much money you need to spend to in order get a game pass, right?. Well, if Axie Infinity disappointed you, and if you want to learn more about play-to-earn games you can try playing REVV Racing. You can compare this bockchain game with Forza Horizon or even F1 in terms of gameplay. However, you might also find this game better than Forza Horizon or even F1 because you earn NFT and tokens, which you can hold for longer period to earn profits or trade and instantly make money I have not heard of this app but I assume that a lot of people would find this app useful because people are unable to find blockchain games even when they search on goggle. Most of the websites only tell you about 10-20 games, they don’t tell everything about play-to earn games in one article and you will have to hop into different articles to find the relevant information.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You did a great job for making this wonderful piece. You have carefully outlined the functionality of the app without mincing words. But you missed something out and I will quickly mention this for to react accordingly. The playtoearn app pays tokens for playing games, right? You didn't mention the name of the token and the nft to earn. It will be a total waste of time if start working on the site, earn the tokens and NFTs and unable to Liquidate them . Most of these tokens are not listed on the cryptocurrency Market and on the major exchange platforms. Secondly, most of the play to earn games are annoying because ads will just keep popping up when using them. Does this app that you are campaigning for contain ads? I hate playing games and been disturbed with ads and that is the reason why I am picky of such games. I will like to reiterate that making money via playing games also makes lots of sense but I have fallen victim of one scam earn by playing games app where I reached $200 and I was unable to withdraw it. I will want you to reply to the comments.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In case you have taken interest in play-to-earn games, but don’t know where to find these games look no further than PlayToEarn App.

PlayToEarn App is an Android App to learn about the games that you can earn by playing games, Play2Earn Games are blockchain games that you can play to earn tokens, coins, or NFT. The app provides the most accurate information on blockchain games for earning. The app has an algorithm that tracks only legit games based on popularity with users, and reviews and ratings.

On PlayToEarn App, you will learn about Blockchain Games, Virtual Worlds such as Cryptovoxels, Decentralnd, Somnium Space, etc.; all kinds of NFT including Game NFT, Virtual World NFF; and all kinds of tokens including Game tokens and virtual world tokens. The platform provides authentic information on Free2Play games as well as paid games. The platforms also provide information on Airdrops, blockchain game awards, and tournaments. By using this app, you will get exposure to a lot of earning opportunities through crypto gaming, and NFT. The app provides the game list and NFT list based on popularity levels. IT also provides detain information on the games it has listed on its platform; therefore, it will be easier for you to decide on which games or NFT to choose when you use this app.
Good evening everyone! Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about this earning platform. To be honest, I have never heard about this platform before. I will definitely search for it because it seems to be a very interesting one. It is wonderful to earn while playing games.