Dosh app review

HOLA

Dosh is a cashback app that allows users to earn cashback on purchases made at participating retailers. Here are some reviews of the app:
Positive reviews:
  • "Dosh is so easy to use! All you have to do is link your card and you start earning cashback on purchases made at participating retailers. It's a great way to earn some extra money without even thinking about it."
  • "I love how Dosh partners with local businesses as well as larger retailers. It's great to be able to support local businesses and earn cashback at the same time."
  • "Dosh's referral program is amazing. I've earned so much extra cashback just by referring friends and family to the app."
Negative reviews:
  • "Dosh's cashback rates can be lower than other cashback apps. While it's easy to use, you may not always get the best cashback rate available."
  • "I've had some issues with cashback not appearing in my account. While Dosh's customer service is responsive, it can be frustrating when you're not receiving the cashback you expected."
  • "Dosh's app can be a bit glitchy at times. It would be nice if they could improve the user experience and make it more reliable."
Overall, Dosh has received mixed reviews for its cashback program and user experience. While some users have found it to be an easy way to earn cashback on purchases, others have noted lower cashback rates and technical issues. As with any cashback program, it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand how to earn and redeem your cashback.