Dosh App Review

Dosh app is an app that was launched in 2017 and since then has been successful and used by thousands of users. Just like rakuten, dosh app is referred to as the cashback app which means you get cash back after making a qualified purchase using your credit card and debit card. Dosh does this automatically without having to do the stress of scanning the purchase receipt or getting a promo code, easy right?

How does dosh work
Simply login to your favourite app store and download the dosh app for free, create an account with them and fill in your personal details. Dosh won't share this to anyone so don't be suspicious. Link your credit card or debit card and you're good to go.

How does one make money using the dosh app
It's simple, log into your dosh account and start shopping and get some cash back as you shop using their app, for every transaction and purchases made you get cash back which would be added to your dosh account. You can request withdrawal when you reach the minimum point of $25 which is done directly through your PayPal account. the platform also gives you a $5 bonus for just linking your card with them. This app is only useful for those who shop frequently online. You can also earn $5 for new members who sign up with them

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Dosh app is an app that was launched in 2017 and since then has been successful and used by thousands of users. Just like rakuten, dosh app is referred to as the cashback app which means you get cash back after making a qualified purchase using your credit card and debit card. Dosh does this automatically without having to do the stress of scanning the purchase receipt or getting a promo code, easy right?

How does dosh work
Simply login to your favourite app store and download the dosh app for free, create an account with them and fill in your personal details. Dosh won't share this to anyone so don't be suspicious. Link your credit card or debit card and you're good to go.

How does one make money using the dosh app
It's simple, log into your dosh account and start shopping and get some cash back as you shop using their app, for every transaction and purchases made you get cash back which would be added to your dosh account. You can request withdrawal when you reach the minimum point of $25 which is done directly through your PayPal account. the platform also gives you a $5 bonus for just linking your card with them. This app is only useful for those who shop frequently online. You can also earn $5 for new members who sign up with them
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for your informative post about this application. To be honest, I have heard about this application before but I have not tried it yet. I think that I will search for it and if everything is fine, I will definitely give it a try. Hope that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for taking them time to inform us about this interesting application. It is highly appreciated.