Decluttr app review

HOLA

Decluttr is an online platform that allows users to sell their unwanted tech items such as phones, tablets, game consoles, and CDs/DVDs. Here are some reviews of the platform:
Positive reviews:
  • "Decluttr is a great way to get rid of old tech items you don't need anymore. It's easy to use and they offer fair prices for your items."
  • "I was pleasantly surprised with how much I was able to get for my old phone on Decluttr. The process was simple and I received my payment quickly."
  • "Decluttr's customer service is top-notch. I had a question about the process and they were quick to respond and very helpful."
Negative reviews:
  • "Decluttr's prices can be lower than what you could get selling your items elsewhere. While it's convenient, you may not get the best price for your tech items."
  • "I've had some issues with items being rejected by Decluttr for minor flaws. While I understand they have to ensure the items are in good condition, it can be frustrating when they reject an item for something minor."
  • "Decluttr's process for receiving payment could be better. While they do pay out quickly, I wish they offered more options for receiving payment, such as PayPal."
Overall, Decluttr has received mixed reviews for its tech item selling platform. While some users have found it to be an easy way to get rid of unwanted items and receive fair prices, others have noted lower prices and strict item condition requirements. As with any selling platform, it's important to do your own research and compare prices before deciding to sell your items on Decluttr or any other platform.