App Review: Ethical Hacking University

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Ethical Hacking University is an Android App Developed by Alien Skins Inc. You can use this app to learn all about ethical hacking. After the course completion you will receive medals and certificates, you can use your knowledge and certificates to build a career in cyber security, application security, ethical hacking network security, penetration testing, and information security. The best thing is you don’t have to pay anything, it is completely free app.

You can use Google account for one touch login or anonymous login. The name you submit while registering will be used on your certificates and cannot be changed, therefore, you need to be careful about the name you use.

When you log into the app, you can directly go to study tab and start your course. There are 76 topics covered in 64 courses. Your new course will be unlocked only when you complete the previous course and you don’t have to pay for money. There are ads, however. You also have an option to remove ads by converting points that you earn while studying.

Ethical Hacking University has 4.6 star rating from 18,440 reviews on Google Play.

Interesting thing about this app is it has a news section that will give you information on what’s going around in the world of hacking.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Ethical Hacking is one of the most lucrative career options. You can earn a lot of money by becoming an Ethical Hacker and best thing is you can work remotely and you can support yourself for over a month by just working for 1-2 days in 1-2 projects. However, I see a lot of confusion regarding Ethical Hacking. Most of the people believe that Ethical Hacking is all about hacking network system, servers, websites, programs, applications for finding bugs and troubleshooting. However, Ethical Hacking is more than that. Ethical Hacking is also related to information security, cyber security, Network security, application security, etc. I am a programmer, but I did not choose to study Ethical Hacking, instead I build my career in designing and developing websites and apps, and building software. However, if you are interested in learning Ethical Hacking you can try Alison, a completely free platform (available as an app or website). You can find a lot of courses on Alison. It is a free education platform that will help you build a career and generate high income. I don’t know about Ethical Hacking University, but if you want to build a career on Ethical Hacking, you can try Udemy as well.