Earn Money Apart from forum posting, which other job are you earning from?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'll simply say posting on forums comes with ease, even though earnings aren't much but the things I get from forums is very much satisfying. Even if I secure a full-time job online or offline I'll still devote time for the forums I am currently active on. I enjoy sharing conversations with people from different ethnicity on versatile things of life not just make money.

Apart from earning at forums I still have other gigs I'm doing online to earn rewards. I am a freelance writer at freelancer.com, I earn money writing articles for clients once in a blue moon. I am also earning from Picoworkers, crypto trading, PTC site, etc.

Which task(s) are you doing apart from forum posting?

AfriPeeps Official

I have my own physical business I am running but it's quite small in size, however I have other side jobs online too apart from posting in forums. For example I sometimes try all these fauset website and telegram bots as well as okay games and complete surveys to earn little cash.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love posting as well. I have made some friends that share the same ideas with me and also I have learnt some stuffs that I didnt know before. But apart from posting on forum, I still earn money through transcribing on some websites and at times, I do crypto.
Interesting with your options. I tried transcription earlier, but due to how complex the tasks are, made me to drop it from my list of earnings online. I sacrificed many months to learn it, but it didn't go as planned cos I lack some technical know-how to detect those speeches perfectly.

N

nasser61

for me I win my life to resell phones used . it's profitable better to get stuck to pc for example
yesterday I have sold a used phone $ 10. like same I have to win my day

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Apart from paid to post platforms there are many things on my mind now on how to make money online but for now I am still doing cryptocurrency trading which is quite very profitable. I also want to learn affiliate marketing which is my number one online business. I would also like to delve into freelancing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you can focus mainly on crypto trading, you'll earn better than in affiliate marketing dear. Their is lots of things around crypto trading than in affiliate marketing. I don't condemn affiliate marketing being a bad business idea oh, No, it's a good business idea. But crypto currency trading is very much income benefiting when you're experience is better.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am only on paid forum posting at present although I have been looking around like the article submission in Forum Coin. However, it seems that my mind is always occupied due to the pandemic issues that I cannot muster the courage to start writing articles. With forums and micro tasks, I have no plans for that type of work.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Apart from paid to post platforms there are many things on my mind now on how to make money online but for now I am still doing cryptocurrency trading which is quite very profitable. I also want to learn affiliate marketing which is my number one online business. I would also like to delve into freelancing.
Hmmm, cryptocurrency trading is really difficult especially if you don't even know how to analyse the market but if you're also a cryptocurrency trader, how have you been getting most of the signal you have been using to trade, are you the one generating it yourself ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm also into writing for different purposes that's why sometimes I'm miss in action here. I just love to write maybe because I want to further my studies in English education so I'm trying to learn the language Better. I hope I get it right though. Writing is more productive though

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am only on paid forum posting at present although I have been looking around like the article submission in Forum Coin. However, it seems that my mind is always occupied due to the pandemic issues that I cannot muster the courage to start writing articles. With forums and micro tasks, I have no plans for that type of work.
Lol, you should focus on the one your health can permit you do. At the moment I am not doing much of the article submission tasks again, due to my education. I'm simply doing forum posting and some microjob tasks via pico cos I don't crack my head too much to do such kind of tasks, it's simply small job and I'm off to earning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Paid to post is actually the only thing I am doing online to make money. I was into cryptocurrency trading but I drop it .now it is possible that I might reconsidered going into cryptocurrency trading because I have learnt something which I believe will help me in a cryptocurrency trading journey.it all depends on interest