An Easy Way to Build Traffic on Your Youtube Videos

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are trying to make money by publishing videos on youtube, the most important thing to consider is building traffic. If you don’t have traffic, you can’t earn, if you can’t earn your effort will become a complete waste. Here is a simple strategy to build traffic.

After publishing a video on youtube, trim the video into a short video. Try to include all important information in your short videos. Now publish these short videos on multiple platforms, Facebook Reels, Instagram Reels, Tiktok, and even Youtube Shorts. When publishing the short videos, include the link to your youtube video as a pinned comment and mention this as a subtitle on your video and description as well.

People who liked your short video and want to know more about the topic you are covering will check the link and you get traffic.

Just like you need subscribers to build views on youtube, you also need followers to build views on your short videos and you need to work to build followers on other platforms as well.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You have raised a very nice point. Most of the comedians and other YouTube channel I am following and subscribing on YouTube are people I met on social media because some of their videos are quite interesting , that is why I choose to check them out on YouTube and that is all I've been able to come across so many of them.
It is a nice strategy , generally the Facebook and other social media platform has presented a lot of opportunity for people to advertise their business or services freely and have access to so many people that might be interested in them.

A lot of people may engage in all these things but at the end of the day they are not able to attract huge number of traffic as they expected. Well most of the time the reason why this is happening is as a result of the fact that what you are offering may not be appealing.