Review Alux.ltd Cloud Mining Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Alux is a cloud mining website that offers cloud mining and investment opportunities to investors who want to invest money into cloud mining projects and earn profits. They offer 1-3 percent profits (principal included) by the end of term. On their official website, you can find a calculator which you can use to calculate how much money you would earn after uinvesting with them. They use Perfect Money and Payeer to process payments and they also use cryptocurrencies to make payments, as this is what they claim on their site. My research and analysis of this website shows that it is a ponzi scheme disguised as a cloud mining website. Their website is unprofessional and there is no live chat support. They are a scam and they do not pay their investors, according to my sources and monitors. I advise people to not invest if you are planning to invest with them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Cloud mining used to be profitable before in the past but we now have several cloud mining sites claiming to return triple of your investment to you in the next few days of starting your investment through mining. Though, we may still have some legit ones around that are paying but it's rare.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cloud mining used to be profitable before in the past but we now have several cloud mining sites claiming to return triple of your investment to you in the next few days of starting your investment through mining. Though, we may still have some legit ones around that are paying but it's rare.

I am not aware of any single cloud mining website that has sustained itself till this day. Most of the cloud mining sites are just like HYIP programs. In fact, they are HYIP programs in disguise. When crypto was never invented, these HYIPs used to claim that they generate profits investing in Forex, but now they also claim that they invest money in crypto mining. The fact of the matter remains that they are all ponzi schemes.