Review IndiaFinance.ltd Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
India Finance is a United Kingdom based company that was made this year to mmet all the financial needs of investors who want to earn money by investing in their corporation. They offer various plans like 1.5 percent daily, 2.5 percent daily, 8 percent daily, and 200 percent per month. The minimum amount a person can invest is $10 and the maximum a person can invest is $100,000. The payment methods offered by them are Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies. There are no payment proofs of this website and no one knows who is behind this website. My investigations show that this site is a scam, even though they do provide a certificate of registration. I would not advise anyone to invest in this scam site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think you are doing a very good job to analyse all these scam platforms because it can go a very long way in saving a lot of people their money. So many of those platforms are not reputable and there is no tangible way that they will use to give you the return of investment as promised.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think you are doing a very good job to analyse all these scam platforms because it can go a very long way in saving a lot of people their money. So many of those platforms are not reputable and there is no tangible way that they will use to give you the return of investment as promised.

Thanks a lot. I do extensive investigation before writing my reviews in here and I even try to speak to the people behind their website. Most of the time they try to convince me that their platform is legit and they do pay their users and investors a lot. I, however, try to review their website and I have found that this particular wesbite is unprofessionally built and it might not be legit.