Review LightAssetsltd.com Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Lightassetsltd is one of the most popular programs out there that have been paying for two years as of now. It is a kind of online investment opportunity that supposedly offers 0.6 percent profits daily. Even though this website has been paying for two years, I still believe that it is actually a scam because they are not transparent about their business and it is actually a ponzi scheme which will become a scam sonner or later. The payment methods they support is Perfect Money, Payeer, and cryptocurrencies. The minimum amount they require you to deposit is $10. Lightassetsltd has received a score of 3.8 on Trustpilot. Their website also does not look very professioanlly designed. Hence, I would not recommend anyone to invest in this platform at all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People need to be very careful the kind of platforms they invest their money on. one thing that I have said to myself is that any Ponzi scheme that disguises to be legitimate we will never see my investment whether they are paying people or not. a friend of mine eventually into a Ponzi scheme earlier this year but he could not make any reasonable amount of money before it got folded and also the people he referred are now after their money because there's no way they can recover it again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
A legitimate investment scheme doesn't hide, its simply popular, and it will have much users, and the community or business will become an income generating one, cos those entrusting their finance to the business owner online are receiving exactly what is stated. I'm just hearing about this business you posted here for the first time, and it's not popular either, i doubt its legitimacy.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A legitimate investment scheme doesn't hide, its simply popular, and it will have much users, and the community or business will become an income generating one, cos those entrusting their finance to the business owner online are receiving exactly what is stated. I'm just hearing about this business you posted here for the first time, and it's not popular either, i doubt its legitimacy.

The website I reviewed is indeed very popular because it offers a high rate of profit. I am aware of the fact that there might be some people who might have never hread about it, but this kind of websites are only popular among online investors who are willing to risk money. In the end, they will just lose money and regret investing. Even though this website has been paying for more than two years, it is much better to avoid them.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't subscribe to sites like these, a ponzi scheme promising a mouth-watering offers that will never be fulfilled. I have closely followed so many site like the one you share but disappointed at the end . I wouldn't want a situation where I will be duped on the internet because of greed. It's better I stay away

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The website I reviewed is indeed very popular because it offers a high rate of profit. I am aware of the fact that there might be some people who might have never hread about it, but this kind of websites are only popular among online investors who are willing to risk money. In the end, they will just lose money and regret investing. Even though this website has been paying for more than two years, it is much better to avoid them.
If it has been paying for two years bow with out no findings of wrong doing that means they aren't fraudulent, scamming people off their hard earned money. I never checked the site rating on trust-pilot, scamadviser.com to see what kind of trust rating they'll offer it, through the help of people who has gained experience through it so far.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If it has been paying for two years bow with out no findings of wrong doing that means they aren't fraudulent, scamming people off their hard earned money. I never checked the site rating on trust-pilot, scamadviser.com to see what kind of trust rating they'll offer it, through the help of people who has gained experience through it so far.

I remember there was a similar kind of website that paid its investors for three years and it became a scam after three years. A website that has been paying for more than one year is usually reliable; however, such websites that demand you to invest money are not at all 100 percent reliable. Indeed, there are many websites that do become a scam after paying people for three or four years.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I remember there was a similar kind of website that paid its investors for three years and it became a scam after three years. A website that has been paying for more than one year is usually reliable; however, such websites that demand you to invest money are not at all 100 percent reliable. Indeed, there are many websites that do become a scam after paying people for three or four years.
That's just it, any website can change for whatsoever reason anytime. But the legit ones will always give tangible reasons before stopping their earning system and inform members about it, and not just going off with out notice. That's one of the things why people doesn't trust online gig cos of the attitude of most employers online.

Mertayasa

I know this site since long time ago. I was register in this site, but I'm not make any investment. Actually I plant to invest but many of my friends tell me this site is a bad one. One of my friends has a bad experience about this site, he was paid for the first withdrawal. But for the second one this site not paying anymore. We should very aware about this kind of site, because they can change anytime.​