Afripeeps.com- An Online Forum That Truly Pays

AfriPeeps Official

Are you looking for a way to earn more money online, well here is another great opportunity coming to you from AfriPeeps.

On AfriPeeps, you can get paid to ask and answer questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share.

In addition, you get paid when someone like your post or thread, you also get paid when someone start following you.

This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate AfriPeeps points for money.

For creating a thread, you earn 70 AfriCoins
For posting in a forum, you earn 50 AfriCoins
For replying to a post, you earn 40 AfriCoins
When someone like your comment or post, you earn 10 AfriCoins
When someone start following you, you earn 10 AfriCoins
When you answer a question, you earn 40 AfriCoins
When you answer a poll, you earn 40 AfriCoins
When you refer a new member, you earn *300 AfriCoins

You can convert your AfriCoins into cash as soon as you reach 2,000 AfriCoins by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Please note that 2,000 AfriCoins is equal to $1

Withdrawal are processed twice a month (15th and 30th of every month) and payment will be processed between 2 business working days.

Payment options: Chipper Cash, and local Bank transfers

Prerequisites for referral verification:
Your referrals must post 5 comments or threads before you can be awarded the referral bonus

Registration is Free on AfriPeeps
Join AfriPeeps now to start earning money.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
My payout request has been pending since September. And now that you changed the mode of payment that is not supported in my country.. it should be BinancePay as a payment method for international users.

AfriPeeps Official

My payout request has been pending since September. And now that you changed the mode of payment that is not supported in my country.. it should be BinancePay as a payment method for international users.
We didn't change the payment method, kindly request for payment by filling the payment request form, replace the banking details with your wallet address and you are good to go. Please note that payment will be processed tomorrow 30th and then 15th of the month.

Pioneer2023

Are you looking for a way to earn more money online, well here is another great opportunity coming to you from AfriPeeps.

On AfriPeeps, you can get paid to ask and answer questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share.

In addition, you get paid when someone like your post or thread, you also get paid when someone start following you.

This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate AfriPeeps points for money.

For creating a thread, you earn 70 AfriCoins
For posting in a forum, you earn 50 AfriCoins
For replying to a post, you earn 40 AfriCoins
When someone like your comment or post, you earn 10 AfriCoins
When someone start following you, you earn 10 AfriCoins
When you answer a question, you earn 40 AfriCoins
When you answer a poll, you earn 40 AfriCoins
When you refer a new member, you earn *300 AfriCoins

You can convert your AfriCoins into cash as soon as you reach 2,000 AfriCoins by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Please note that 2,000 AfriCoins is equal to $1

Withdrawal are processed twice a month (15th and 30th of every month) and payment will be processed between 2 business working days.

Payment options: Chipper Cash, and local Bank transfers

Prerequisites for referral verification:
Your referrals must post 5 comments or threads before you can be awarded the referral bonus

Registration is Free on AfriPeeps
Join AfriPeeps now to start earning money.
Thanks for this wonderful earning opportunity! Forum posting has been one of my favorite jobs since I started working online from home. The only issue is that most money-making forums that started up years back closed down unexpectedly which was very disappointing and frustrating. I hope the AfriPeeps forum has come to stay!

Juen15

We didn't change the payment method, kindly request for payment by filling the payment request form, replace the banking details with your wallet address and you are good to go. Please note that payment will be processed tomorrow 30th and then 15th of the month.
Is Paypal available?Or for Indonesia