Affiliate Marketing:Easy way To Begin

Starlord

Affiliate marketing is simply a legitimate business where you simply connect a seller to a buyer and you get paid a commission.So how do you start a profitable affiliate marketing business
Well it’s very very simple.
No 1. Find a product you can sell.. and get a commission of

Meaning that if a product sells for 40k.. you can become an affiliate and sell the product and get N20k

That’s why expertnaire is the best platform because it gives Quality products

No 2. Find the people who need the product
This is what we call an audience

No 3. Communicate to the audience what they stand to gain from getting the product

This is what is called copywriting
On expertnaire, You’ll get the option to signup on the platform for free

They'll give you a unique link

This link is unique to you.. whenever someone clicks it and makes payment

You get a cut of whatever they pay

Expertnaire pay you 50-95% commission on products sold
So imagine you sell a product of 100k - you can bag in 50-75k as your pure profit without even having or seeing the product,
The more people you connect.. the more money you make

This is what I do.. this is how I earn.

Attachments

• IMG-20211227-WA0081.jpg
    IMG-20211227-WA0081.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6

instamir

i can ask the same question, How do you drive traffic? Via SEO or paid search or something like that?

drmmrswife

I have a great affiliate program that has a ton of training on how to get traffic to your site and the program is free. Please let me know if your interested in finding out more

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I have been able to observe about affiliate marketing is that it is a lucrative business and anyone depending on the location you are can engage in affiliate marketing, but the most important thing is the act of marketing your affiliate product, in most cases that is always the most difficult aspect of affiliate marketing and without proper guidance you may not be able to achieve a good results, one of the major challenges of people in affiliate marketing is how t
you can convince people to buy an affiliate product since most people believe that an online business or anything that involves online is a scam, in this case you will needs to learn a certain strategy to guide you on how you can relate with your customer and this is something you can learn from other affiliate marketers who gains experience from their success, affiliate marketing is lucrative no doubt but don't expect it to be a get-rich-quick scheme if you are just new into the affiliate system because you will face a lot of challenges as a new affiliate marketer before you eventually achieve success , everything is possible if you dedicate your time to learn it

Starlord

What I have been able to observe about affiliate marketing is that it is a lucrative business and anyone depending on the location you are can engage in affiliate marketing, but the most important thing is the act of marketing your affiliate product, in most cases that is always the most difficult aspect of affiliate marketing and without proper guidance you may not be able to achieve a good results, one of the major challenges of people in affiliate marketing is how t
you can convince people to buy an affiliate product since most people believe that an online business or anything that involves online is a scam, in this case you will needs to learn a certain strategy to guide you on how you can relate with your customer and this is something you can learn from other affiliate marketers who gains experience from their success, affiliate marketing is lucrative no doubt but don't expect it to be a get-rich-quick scheme if you are just new into the affiliate system because you will face a lot of challenges as a new affiliate marketer before you eventually achieve success , everything is possible if you dedicate your time to learn it
Yeah well said..it takes a little time for newbies.All u need is patience
72IG courses gives full time training on all one needs to know on affiliate marketing.

Shano73

I interested . I want a way to get a target audience. I don't have a website, I just want to promote through landing pages
Many easy ways to do this. WHat have you tried so far? What sort of help would you like?
If I can help I would love to. I have access to loads of training and tools that I would be happy to give you access to. Just let me know

Chrif chsl

I have a great affiliate program that has a ton of training on how to get traffic to your site and the program is free. Please let me know if your interested in finding out more
I interested . I want a way to get a target audience. I don't have a website, I just want to promote through landing pages

Shano73

The Easy Way To Get Started In Affiliate Marketing
affiliate-marketing-gf857f17aa_640.png

With Affiliate marketing, you are able to make money online even without a blog or a website. After a few simple steps, you can start working and immediately earn your first commissions. Affiliate marketing is actually one of the fastest and easiest ways to make money online and should be part of any business portfolio on the Internet.

The main key to affiliate marketing is to remain constant, regardless of which market or niche you have chosen to work with. Your main task will be to generate traffic to your offer, using a unique affiliate link provided to you. You can start by finding ways to drive free traffic and then adding paid advertising methods to your own traffic.

5 Simple Steps To Get Started:
pexels-sevenstorm-juhaszimrus-704767 (1).jpg

STEP 1. Choose the most suitable affiliate network

The easiest way to get started with affiliate marketing is to choose a partner network. There are many affiliate networks out there, some of which are tied to well-known companies like
  • Amazon
  • Google
  • Apple
  • Warrior Plus
  • Clickbank
  • And Many More
ClickBank is one of the oldest and most popular affiliate networks. It is a multi-million dollar company, specializing in digital products such as e-books and software, and paid subscription sites. Commissions can vary between 10% and 75%.
Sometimes individual entrepreneurs with great products deserve mention, although they must first be verified and investigated. Sometimes companies can launch their own affiliate program, and you can contact them directly to promote their products and services. For example, Amazon is always an option because they can have you as a partner for almost any type of physical product.

Step 2. Research and select the most appropriate product for your Niche
digital-marketing-g3ff8e279f_640.jpg

A solid product strategy is a must for new affiliate marketers. Ideally, choose a niche where you can make money online and have many different distributors. This will give you a wide variety of products for your online community. However, limit yourself to two or three products at a time to become an expert that others trust when they pull out your portfolio. Once you are familiar with affiliate marketing programs and processes, both niche niches and popular niches can be considered.
Do not forget to track your own marketing performance, which is usually provided by your sales network and/or affiliates. Also, you need to determine which campaigns are profitable and which ones are wasting money.

Step 3. Buy the product before launching the promotion

As a new affiliate marketer, you don't have to buy every product before promotion. However, it goes without saying that the use of the products actually establishes a high level of trust. If you use the product and get some experience and results from it, sharing your personal experience or studying this product will greatly increase its effectiveness.

Step 4. Use social networks to generate traffic
woman-g6c5d48478_640.jpg

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube are great places for word of mouth or viral marketing. Video marketing, in particular, is a great way to showcase your expertise with comments, screenshots, and live demos.
Although you may initially focus on using social media as free traffic, it should be noted that there are powerful ways to use paid social media advertising to drive traffic to your website or affiliate offers.

Step 5. Redirect and connection links

Disguising or using anchor links was a controversial topic in internet marketing circles, some accept them, others think they are not necessary. Regardless of the comments, it is suggested to make short links to disguise the sale.

If you would like to learn more about affiliate marketing? Check out my Bio...

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this expertnaire affiliate marketing from different kinds of people but I was not really convinced enough to join because you need to pay money to do that.
Some of my friends are into the affiliate marketing network but they have not only made any tangible amount of money to convince me enough to join. There are different affiliate marketing platforms that can make you money and you don't really need to pay anything to join. you are only required to budget some money for your marketing purposes are not for signing up and this is where I don't get it right with this your affiliate marketing platform. there are several affiliate marketing platforms in which people can venture into without paying anything such as clickbank and jvzoo. I have an account with these affiliate marketing platforms about 2 years ago and you can see a whole lot of products in which you can promote to different kinds of people. Affiliate marketing may not really be easy to make money from but with consistency and proper acquiring of knowledge then you can definitely pull it through. You can use different social media platforms to promote your products or different forums as the case may be.