SANIA

Affiliate marketing is a promising way to have peaceful future when it is a source of recurring commissions for lifetime. It can generate commissions for you even while you are not actively making efforts to make money, while you are sleeping on a couch, enjoying trips, sleeping, partying, etc.

But this will only happen if you have generated a system for this. If you have learned and implemented proven strategies to earn commissions passively.
Many people start with blogs or Youtube etc.
But the truth is Youtube and blogs take alot of time before you can monetize them. One needs to do consistent efforts and generate quality content for a long time with continuous stream of fresh content and ideas. It takes a huge amount of energy from you while you have to remain persistent without getting results.

It is easy to move forward if you are getting positive results but not when you have a long way to go before earning money.

So what is the solution?
You get positive and better results in a short amount of time when:
You have mentor / Program / Course which teaches you step by step proven strategy related to following things:
1 How to start
2 Where to start
3 Who to target
4 Where to find leads
5 How to manage leads
6 How to promote products/ services/ offers
7 How to convert cold leads into warm leads
8 How to manage relationships with clients
9 How to generate a sustainable system
10 How to handle everything
11 Give you guidance how long it will take
12 Provide you community to help at each step, etc

I have found such platform and perfect mentors. So affiliate marketing has become easy for me now.
I will also start blogging and yoututbe in future, but now I am enjoying the learning and earning with a built in system and platform.

It is difficult to walk alone but it is easy to walk with a motivated and helpful community.
What are your thoughts about it ?

SANIA

Sure @asinate I have made a post on this platform related to the affiliate program in which I have enrolled. You can check that out as I cannot share that link again in order to avoid banning from trendri.
I have explained all the perks of joining that affiliate marketing system. I have been personally benefited from it. I think others can too.
The post was named as " An effective platform that generates guarnateed commissions for you"
I have made this post on monday

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Saying it's easy or hard is relative because we all have different experiences regarding affiliate marketing, the sort of affiliate marketing going on where I live is more like a multi level marketing and I'm optimistic to a certain degree it will fold up in a very short time because they're not offering anything valuable to the participants.

This is how it works, you will buy a product from affiliate marketer A, this product is nothing but a repackaged course on affiliate marketing, you'll then sell the course to other people too and then you'll make commission.

This is not what affiliate marketing is, most affiliate marketers make money by writing reviews and marketing products to their viewers.

One's success in this type of business is dependent on the amount of customers and viewers you have.

So what you should be doing is to first build your online reputation and make sure you're solving a problem for your audience through advertising your affiliate products.

You might also try out paid sponsorship by running some couple of ads on social media and convert those leads into buyers.

Affiliate marketing might take some time before it kicks off and start making you money but once it starts. It's a good passive ways to earn.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is easy to generate affiliate commissions if you are following a proven strategy with your affiliate marketing. This is the place where majority of the people are getting it wrong.

Some people are just taking on affiliate marketing without having a basic knowledge on how it works. They believe they can just paste affiliate links all over the place and they are going to make commission.

If it is that easy large majority of people would have become rich just by promoting affiliate products on different places online.

There are two major categories of product you can promote as an affiliate. You can promote digital downloadable products and these include ebooks video courses life coaching etc. You can also sell physical products like home gadgets and appliances car accessories phone accessories etc.

Promoting digital products as well as physical products require a different approach. You are going to learn about this if you engage in affiliate marketing training before you get started.

You can promote digital downloadable products without a website. You only need to find a way to generate traffic to the affiliate offers you are promoting. You can advertise your affiliate links on solo ads that is related to the niche you are promoting.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think the most important thing is for you to have a basic understanding of what you are doing firsts. That is just the simplest way to really understand your affiliate marketing and without a proper understanding you may not likely be able to engage in affiliate marketing because you could make a simple mistake that could cause to your affiliate commission not to be recorded in your dashboard.

Well in most affiliate platforms if you're just following the normal affiliate strategy of referring people using your referral link you could possibly earn your interest automatically when people purchased the product or when you leads people into a particular platform as directed.

Affiliate marketing may not really be difficult especially when you are passionate , it is just for you to just spend some time to learn and understand everything , because when you really understand how its worked perfectly , you won't have any problem trying to make money with it.

You can also follow top affiliate marketers on social media and possibly you can also have them on WhatsApp . They may be ready to guide you and director on how to get started. Is not really difficult to do.

asinate

Sure @asinate I have made a post on this platform related to the affiliate program in which I have enrolled. You can check that out as I cannot share that link again in order to avoid banning from trendri.
I have explained all the perks of joining that affiliate marketing system. I have been personally benefited from it. I think others can too.
The post was named as " An effective platform that generates guarnateed commissions for you"
I have made this post on monday
great.thanks a lot foe ur effort to make our community more useful

Even though affiliate marketing is one of the best ways of generating passive income, it is hard getting leads and buyers on this platform. One of the most discouraging features of joining affiliate marketing is the availability of people who would purchase using your referral link. While this is tough for some people, others who own a blog/webpage find it easy making sales on this great platform. Others who has a lot of followers on their social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the likes find it easier to reach a wild variety of audience. What can you do to more sales on this platform?

1. Be a good graphic designer: in order to get clicks and buyers, you should be able to create eye catching banner for the goods you intend to share. You make make on ad with this created banner to get sales and engagement.

2. Learn to write words that encourages the buyer or your audience into clicking your ad. You should learn this basic skills so as to get your audience attracted and want to click your advert

3. Share your link on groups and pages where your items would be most needed. You should try also to with your customer and be ready to answer any question about your product.