Is affiliate marketing easy?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the common ways people make money from the internet. Affiliate marketing is often recommended for a beginner who wants to make money online.

The reason is that you don't to need to think of creating a product before you start making money with affiliate marketing. There are different products you can promote as an affiliate so as to earn commission.

One thing is that you have to build a list of loyal subscribers for someone to making consistent income with affiliate marketing.

You will need to create a landing page, drive traffic to the page using paid advertisement on social media. You need to nurture the subscribers so that they get familiar with you and your brand.

With all of these, do you think affiliate marketing is easy as they often said?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no online making money avenue that is easy as we don't have the ones that are difficult too. We only new to know the principles guiding how these money are made on this platforms to make it easier. For some that knows the rudiments of affiliate marketing, it won't be that difficult.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat I understand that nothing worthwhile comes easily when it comes to make money online. But come to think of affiliate marketing, most people often say that affiliate marketing requires a lot of work. their reasoning is that it is not easy to research a winning product in the marketplace. It takes a lot of work to drive through traffic to affiliate offer.

Hennie

Yes, it's easy if you know what you are doing, it takes hard work to get to the point where you start earning money and once you get settled, it's a walk in the park and, if this works for you, all you need to do is rinse and repeat.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not easy. I am saying this from my personal experience. However, I did not make money from affiliate marketing does not mean you will also not make money. Your case might be different from my case. If you want, you can try yourself but yu shpuld not be discouraged by peple who did not make money.

tray59

Affiliate marketing is not easy. I am saying this from my personal experience. However, I did not make money from affiliate marketing does not mean you will also not make money. Your case might be different from my case. If you want, you can try yourself but yu shpuld not be discouraged by peple who did not make money.
Affiliate marketing is never that easy if you are into affiliate marketing you must know that getting a traffic is never that easy,even when you are using free traffic you need to have a good commission skills to motivate people to buy your product and keep track of your website,affliate marketing become easy when you have a good and quality traffic,I spend alot of days and time working for a single blog just to ensure its attract people to stop and give their attention to the blog so its never an easy business

A

Austinfranz

Affiliate marketing is difficult...

But worthwhile.. because looking for traffic and getting customer trust requires a lot of work.

But then it has been made easy to achieve great results from affiliating.
Ever heard of EXPERTNAIRE?
Its a Nigerian affiliate marketing site just like clickbank that gives you access to a lot of digital product with great commissions Using WhatsApp.

Go to, expertnaire.com or you can reach out to me

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are promoting affiliate products from your social sites, you need a large following so that you can drive sales. Likewise, if you are promoting through your website, you need a huge traffic on your website to generate sales. The key to earn from affiliate marketing is having a lot of traffic.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I understand about affiliate marketing is that it will definitely need your time and dedication and becide I do not see affiliate marketing as an easy task that you can easily make money without sacrificing your time to learn and understand some basic things that will be needed, people who are really earning some money from affiliate marketing have dedicated most of the time to learn and understand everything about affiliate, that is how they are able to make it. But without proper understanding it may not really be easy for people to make money as an affiliate marketer how.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Lot of people take affiliate marketing as an easy job. But that is not the truth, and 90% of affiliate newbies fail to have success in this business. Only selected few who can produce majority of the profits can stand in affiliate industry. You gotta have a very large customer line, and put all your energy towards how to help those customers instead of only product selling in your mind.

N

noname7519

No, the quality of traffic is important and the affiliate program have the possibility to ban you for any reason