Advertising offline products online.

Immilash

At starting any kind of business we need advertisements to boost our sales. Starting a business offline needs a lot of things you need advertisements in order to make the business more lucrative, many business individuals don't mind advertising there business online and this brings setbacks to most business and it also contributes to lack of having good sales in a business. If you want to boost up your business with good sales you need to include online in the business, there are legit social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram WhatsApp, telegram etc you can advertise your products safely on those social media platforms, but I advise you to use Facebook while advertising out your products my reason of saying this is because Facebook is the best social media with a high community, you can find lot's of people on Facebook you can use this great advantage to advertise your products. There many advantages of advertising your products or business online. If you are running a offline business I suggest you create social media awareness in your business it will help you a lot in terms of success and in terms of boosting your sales. What would you like to add on this?.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of business that are selling products offline are already have online presence. Businesses are already using online advertising to promote ther offline business. One of the best thing about online advertising is it is cheap but has a high conversion rate. Facebook has over 2.7 billion active users, there is no other advertising platform online or offline that has this kind of wide reach.

Wiserr

At starting any kind of business we need advertisements to boost our sales. Starting a business offline needs a lot of things you need advertisements in order to make the business more lucrative, many business individuals don't mind advertising there business online and this brings setbacks to most business and it also contributes to lack of having good sales in a business. If you want to boost up your business with good sales you need to include online in the business, there are legit social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram WhatsApp, telegram etc you can advertise your products safely on those social media platforms, but I advise you to use Facebook while advertising out your products my reason of saying this is because Facebook is the best social media with a high community, you can find lot's of people on Facebook you can use this great advantage to advertise your products. There many advantages of advertising your products or business online. If you are running a offline business I suggest you create social media awareness in your business it will help you a lot in terms of success and in terms of boosting your sales. What would you like to add on this?.
Yes just as you said, I believe this is a very good idea, one can be advertising his product online in order to get customers, I think advertising your product online is also the best way customers can have access to you, one can use any of the social media platform to advertise his product, but there is something that most people dont know and I believe it I'd very important to note that, before advertising your product online you have to make sure you set everything in order, make sure that the particular product you are advertising is good and has great quality, that is when you will in turn have a lot of customers.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A lot of business that are selling products offline are already have online presence. Businesses are already using online advertising to promote ther offline business. One of the best thing about online advertising is it is cheap but has a high conversion rate. Facebook has over 2.7 billion active users, there is no other advertising platform online or offline that has this kind of wide reach.

Yes, there are many food chain and franchises that have been promoting their business online. For example, big restaurants like McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc have all been advertising their business online and now I am wondering why certain small businesses are not doing the same despite the fact that online advertisement could be cheap if you know how to advertise. Some companies are not even promoting their brands on social media, despite the fact that social media advertising is becoming so popular in developed countries and this suggests that the field of online marketing or online advertisement is yet to achieve success in many countries. However, do you think that CPM based advertisement is actually cheap and effective way to reach a good number of audience?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Any kind of business that is promoted in the internet would depend on the delivery system. The limitation to this kind of promotion is the distance of the customer to the supplier. Take for example a product costing $10 that is ordered by a customer that lives 300 kilometers away. For sure the delivery expense is more than the cost of the product. Usually those online advertising are applicable only to a radius of 5 kilometers to a maximum of 10 kilometers for the delivery. It is still good even for small businesses but the distance is always a big factor. Most of the sellers I know that uses social media for their marketing have their customers within their town or city only.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is the trend now, there are many online businesses that are promoting your business is on the internet and of course they are making a whole lot of money from it. Most of them have handles on your different social media platforms, is it because you can easily know the opinion of your customers and their reviews and that can actually help or convince other people to purchase your product.
The truth is that there are a lot of limitations when you are promoting offline business online because of the delivery system like someone have stated. It is therefore very much important for you to make available a means by which you can be delivering your product to different customers. When you have a minute you can be delivering your goods they are customers then you can proceed to build your online audience and reputation.
One beautiful thing about two Facebook pages is there is a provision for people to read your business and from there or that can actually know that it is legitimate.
You should have enough money in then you can actually run social Media ads because this will help you to get a whole lot of followers and customers.