Life insurance Advantages Of Whole Life Insurance

Moni

Whole life insurance is insurance that stays in place for the duration of your life.
There are several advantages of whole life insurance that make it a preferred insurance choice for many people.

The first is that whole life insurance accrues a cash a cash value, which can be paid out upon death, or at a certain age.
Who life insurance is not just insurance, it is an investment which can be borrowed against, and as long as you keep up with the premiums, will stand the beneficiaries in good stead.

While whole life insurance may initially be more expensive than term life insurance, in the long run it can be less expensive. Whole life insurance is regarded as an investment, and as such, may pay individuals throughout the life of the policy.

These dividends can be used to pay down the premiums, or in other nominated ways that can mean that you save money in the long haul.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like the idea of a whole life insurance since it has a life time duration which will be a huge financial favor to one's family at their demise. So taking that out will be a kind of investment which to me can be productive if properly handled. So it worth the investment

Phabbyfundz

The benefits of life insurance cannot be overemphasized and a person or individual that wants to have a very secured and insured life should purchase a life insurance plan.
This type of insurance plan even helps you at retirement when you are unable to work anymore due to age or retirement they give a very blissful retirement some even put you on monthly salaries ad the case may be.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Real life insurance is very important for any individual because it protects your properties and cash value generally. Your family can stand a better chance of profiting from the contract that you have with the insurance company if anything happens to you. I think it is much more better than term life insurance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Whole life insurance to me is just to cover the expenses that may happen after the death of the insured person. The family of the insured person will not have to be looking up and down for the expenses that may be needed after the death of the insured person.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
You might be right though but as for me, I really do not see any real benefit from this whole life insurance because the fact that you will have to get compensated after the death of the client makes it feel like it is not fair enough. Anybody going for this sounds hopeless