Advantages of creating a blog with blogger.com

Frankdan

I created my first blog with blogger.com. The reason why I choose them (blogger.com) then was because it's a plartform that allow you to create a free blog online. Blogger dot com is very popular, so I believe I don't need to do details explanation on it. When I created my first blog, I didn't have money to buy domain, hosting plan, themes and others thing a blog should have. I was eager to create a blog and I don't have money. So, when I read about the opportunity blogger dot is offering newbie blogger, I jumped at it.
I created the blog and I published some articles on it. But I couldn't monetize it due to some reasons that I can't explain.
Despite my inability to monetize the blog I created with blogger dot com then, I still feel indebted to them today for what I learned through the free blog they allow me to created.

And, so, in this article, I will highlight 3 Advantages of creating a free blog with blogger dot com.

1. It helps beginners to understand what blogging is: You might have read more than 100 articles on blogging, but if you've not created a blog, you can't say you have the knowledge of blogging. Practice make perfection. A lot of beginners are afraid to create a blog because they believe they will waste their money. With blogger dot com, you'll not waste your money. If not for blogger dot com, I wouldn't have beeen able to created my blog then.

2. It help freelancers to create free portfolio website: Portfolio website will help you, as a freelancer, to win more gig at upwork and fiverr. One of the reasons why a lot of freelancers are not getting jobs at upwork and other similar plartform is lack of portfolio website. Instead of just using words to convince people to give you work, why not sending them your website link so they can view your work? This will make them to trust you more. But, How can a freelancer who've not a penny from freelacing get money to create a blog? Thanks to blogger.com. A freelancer can create a simple, free and quality Portfolio website with blogger dot com.

3. Making money online: Though, I didn't make money from the blog I created with blogger dot com, I heard that it's possible to monetize the blog created with them. While navigating through my blog account then, I notice that a blog created with blogger. com can be submitted to Google for adsense approval. I don't know if it will be approve, though. Aside, google adsense, they are other ways you can make money with blog created with blogger.com. For instance, you can promote your affliate link with it. Like I mentioned earlier, it can be used to create portfolio website. Portfolio website is great tool to boost your freelance career.

These are some of the advantages of creating a free blog with blogger.com. Do you know any other advantages of creating a free blog with blogger.com?