Review Adstoclic.com Review Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the world of online money making opportunities there are many websites that provide earning opportunities and more and more money making websites are being created nowadays. One of the most interesting aspects of money making websites is the "Paid to click" sites. Adstoclic is one of the newly created Paid to click websites. They offer BAP )Bonus Ad Points) system to their users. The more BAP you have, the more you will earn. Users can buy BAP points and earn more. You do not need to invest to earn. You will need to click on BAP advertisements to gain BAP points and when you reach 1,600 BAP threshold, you will start receiving paid ads. It is important to note that the more BAPs you consume, the lower you will earn. Payment methods are Payeer, Perfect Money, and cryptocurrencies. It seems that the website is paying right now but we can never say if this will pay in the future. I do NOT advise anyone to invest in this platform. Invest at your own risk.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, some paid to click sites are truly paying especially some that are new on the internet. However, what I do not actually like about some paid to click sites are the fact that you will have to buys BAPS or buy some upgrade to be able to be able to get more ads to view.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, some paid to click sites are truly paying especially some that are new on the internet. However, what I do not actually like about some paid to click sites are the fact that you will have to buys BAPS or buy some upgrade to be able to be able to get more ads to view.

I have some experience working on paid to click sites that use the BAP. In the earlier days, only paidverts was the only site that use to offer BAP system but now there are many sites that are following the Paidvert's strategy. I used to work on Spectroads and it became a scamlater. So the moral of the story is that you should never invest in these kind of BAP sites. However, you can earn as a free member and this is what I will do.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have some experience working on paid to click sites that use the BAP. In the earlier days, only paidverts was the only site that use to offer BAP system but now there are many sites that are following the Paidvert's strategy. I used to work on Spectroads and it became a scamlater. So the moral of the story is that you should never invest in these kind of BAP sites. However, you can earn as a free member and this is what I will do.
Yes you are very right about not investing with all paid to click sites BAPS but without this BAPS most times we may not earn anything reasonable with our time on the site. I think it is better to invest on them when they are just new on the internet, we can invest the amount we can afford to lose.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I always like the warning at the end of any website that you advertise here. I could remember a day when a member has a clash with you asking you why you are promoting websites even when you know most are scam. And I love your reply. We are here to inform one another but never to persuade to join any website.