Adding Value to Your Products can Boost Sales.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Some business people that are into production complain of low sales and corresponding low revenue. One way to boost your sales as a producer is to add value to your products. What does it really mean to add value to your products?

Value addition to a product simply means increasing the benefits and worth of your products to the perception of your customers. For example, a person who deals with selling fish can smoke it to increase it's value. A fashion designer can turn a design to make it wearable in different ways to increase it's value.

As a business person, you have have to find a way to add value to your products. It would sell faster and at a higher price than just selling it as it comes basic.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Adding value to your products can be the difference between a successful business and a business that barely breaks even, people are attracted to beautiful stuffs which is known as Halo Effect in psychology, so just by improving your product design or branding you can attract a new set of customers completely.

As a business owner you should always be thinking about ways you can improve your business there are a lot of them of you observe carefully.

Personally, I can't recall the number of times I've choose a product just based on how receptive the customer support is or how beautiful a label is and If it can work on me it'll work on others after all we are all Humans.